two worlds collide 11

They all looked at me in shock “oh right I never told you guys about that huh…” It was quiet for a bit. “No!! You didn't tell us you have a pact with seven demons’ I looked away for a second avoiding all the stares. “Well it's 9 demons and I'm quite familiar with 2 angels and a sorcerer and a grim reaper so yeah but who's counting right? '' I said. When I tell you their face dropped “YOUR FRIENDS WITH A REAPER!!?!?!!?” they yelled. “Well yeah she is not as scary looking as you think” the dorm head took a second to process everything. The brothers found this funny a few were laughing out loud other had a smile on their face the others where giggling 

“So you have a pacts with them, right?” Riddle said “yep I do, I even have the pact marks so prove it” I said rather proud. “Pact marks?” Vil said pausing for a second “what pact marks? You have marks on you” he continued “yeah they are all over my back maybe I’ll show on one day love” I said to him quietly enough that only he heard vil blushed and smiled then I turned to the rest “but Yeah they are on my back, no they didn’t hurt they look cool and they are in order on how I got them”. A few minutes of talking about them and me describing them the RSA student walked by with Crowley behind them. They stopped to say their goodbyes well, mostly the one that got along so just Kalim and Jazmin the rest of us just stood there awkwardly waiting for them to finish their thing. The others glared at each other such as me, yuken,naruis and leona. Then there were the one sided glares like Vil and neige, Riddle and Alison, Azul and Reille. Kalim and Jazmin took a while to say their goodbyes. At least it seemed really long. I think that Crowley caught on to the situation “Hey I know saying bad is hard but we have to go” he said in a hurry up tone “oh sorry sir bye Jazmin I hope I see soon” jazmin smiled and nodded “ Bye Kalim”. Crowley gathered them and left, we waited with the brothers for their trip back home. 

After about 5 minutes we saw a spark and then the spark grew into a small hole and that hole got bigger and then we had a whole portal. It took us a minute to see the other side. It was a bit cloudy. “Hello Ma” said a voice with a cheery tone. Once the portal cleared up we saw who the voice belonged to. “Oh luke dear, how are you?” I said smiling at him as he ran through the portal and to me. “Oh Mama I missed you” he said hugging me “oh luke sweet bean I missed you too but don’t jump through portals like dear”. I picked him up and a few seconds later Diavolo and Barbatos came through with Simeon who looked worried until he saw me carrying luke. “Oh Yuu it's lovely to see you” he said, coming to me to grab Luke who didn’t want to let go yet so we left them there while Lucifer talked to Barbatos. “Yuu we haven’t seen you in so long” Diavolo said “yeah its great to see you dia or should I say your majesty” I said teasing “Oh don’t call me that we have a platonic bond and a pact and honestly I hate the whole thing and you know it” He said shooing away my hand. 

“So this is NRC right, it is rather nice looking but sadly I haven’t heard a good thing about it”. He said looking around before he spoke the shaking began “oh god fucking damn it” I yelled “Mama don’t use the lord name in vain and don’t swear” luke said holding on tightly’ Sorry dear but I think he understand” I tired to stable myself Vil notice me struggleing and help me “does this happend often?” asked Barbatos. “Yeah it does” riddle answered. “It happens due to the fact that we have a lovely blot monster the size of a mansion sleeping over there” said Leona in an annoyed tone as he pointed at the ruble that was now Ramshackle. “Ah I see, may I ask what a blot monster is' ' Diavolo asked. We looked at him and explained what they were and what an overblot was as well. He was interested in how that could all happen in a school of humans even if they have magic. They didn't think that they would have this problem with their student “well where's your head master? I wanted to talk to him” he said looking around “well dia he out returning our other exchange students he should be back soon” I said “ I see well is there someone who I could talk to that could relay the message”.

I thought for a second “well I guess I can do that since I do most of shit around here but if you want to talk to an adult I can call crewel”. Diavolo smiled “ I guess I be nice to talk to an adult so I don’t add to you” i smiled “ Alright then” I attempted to put Luke down he just grabbed on “NO MA please let go with you” he said latching on to me  “ok then I guess your coming with me, Hey simeon I’ll be right back I swear”  he nodded. I walked away with Luke in my arms. “So why does he call them mother?” Azul asked Simeon he turned look at him “well when Yuu was in the devildom they would often take care of Luke because he didn’t hang around demons so since Yuu was human he liked being around them eventually he got attached to them and now they call them mom” He explained. It took me a second to find crewel. I found him in Crowley's office sorting things out. “ Mr crewel there is someone who needs to talk to you” I said as I knocking on the door “ Oh is there, alright take me to them also who is the kid” he asked waving at luke. I introduced them to each other as we walked back to the portal. When we got there diavolo introduced himself and they started to talk 

“Well Mr Crewel it's important for me to know why wasn’t informed of this blot monster” he asked, glancing at what was once ramshackle. “Ah that was because our dear headmaster has no sense of responsibility and we didn’t know till a while ago and for some reason we thought he would have at least told you guys and we are truly sorry” Crewel answered annoyed that he now has to fix Crowley’s mess. They continued to talk and like clock work the shaking started “oh for the love of- can someone help me Im carring a child and I don’t want to fall” I said malleus helped me stand stably. “Thank tsunataro” he nodded after a good minute its stopped again  so he moved. Only to start again even stronger and it continued to get stronger. In the distance we saw something was rising form ramshackel  “oh fuck no-” I said as we all watched how the blot monster started to rise from ramshackel. We tried to stay up right but the shaking had gotten too strong and we ended up falling over. When we were in the process of falling I was going to fall forward but mangned not too so I landed on my back making sure Luke didn’t hurt himself. 

We froze for a second as we saw this thing rise; it was almost as big as NRC itself. It didn’t move for a few seconds, it just stood there ...looking at us? “Simeon, simeon take Luke right now and go into the portal '' I said, handing him Luke who was too in shock to realize what was happening. The blot monster let out a loud noise that you could only compare to a roar but it was like that sound you expect to hear when thinking of a sharp object scratching glass. “Simeon GO!” I yelled as he ran into the portal with Luke in his arms. The portal closed that the blot monster took a swing at where we were so we all ran in different directions. “I knew that thing would wake up. I knew it” I said running alongside vil, riddle and malleus. As I said that the monster grew a bit more “oh you're kidding me right now did it just grow!?” Riddle said then the monster grew once again. “Is it taking in the negative energy from us?” vil said “it appreace it is” Malleus said. “So we have to be all happy and cheerful while it kills us” I said annoyed. “you're not helping yuu” riddle said “I know” I answered. 

With the brothers 

“See lucifer I told you we should have gone through the portal when we had the chance” Mammon shouted and they hid Lucifer just glared at him which made the monster grow a bit more. Satan looked at the blot monster as it grew because of how mad Lucifer was getting with mammon. “Mammon shut the fuck up” Satan said covering his mouth. The others looked at him in confusion not because he told him to shut up but because he actively made him shut up. “What was that about?” Leviathan asked Satan as he looked at him “did you see that it got bigger as Lucifer got angrier with Mammon. Leviathan took a second “oh my diavolo it did why didn't I notice” 

as they talked that Monster was trying to land a hit on anyone it saw. So they had all decided that they were going to run in different directions and they did(like that scene in Ratatouille where the rats run). As they all ran the monster stopped it looked confused? Which was weird since they thing didn’t have a face. At one point it did its roar(can I even call it that) just that this time it was a lot louder the sound of scratching glass was unbearable it was so loud that it caused me a headache. The monster started launching things at everyone it saw. We saw trees and pieces of ramshackle get thrown. One lauded near me “oh shit- you stupid ink looking mother fucker” I yelled while I ran from the spot where I was. I went to hide behind something the Monster had thrown. The other had started using spells on it and the brothers had found ways to get a few hits in. I started cussing it out and for somereason it worked  mostly since I was having fun as I messed with it so It got a bit weaker.