| 02 |

The young warriors were off to Jotunheim

The young warriors were off to Jotunheim. Much to Athalia's protest. Thor had managed to convince each one to join him on this dangerous quest. Things like this seem to happen a lot. Athalia being dragged towards danger because of her brother's stupid, impulsive decisions. The royal siblings, warriors three, and Sif rode on their horses. Speeding off down the rainbow bridge, to the Bifrost.

Athalia had changed from her ceremonial dress and was now in her Asgardian armor. It was a very detailed suit, with a mix of black and gold colouring. A black body where the fabric crossed over on her chest, with gold stitching. It has an interesting half skirt in the front and back, connected at the golden waistband. Gold-coloured boots that went up to her knees, with other gold accessories on her shoulders neckline, and wrist. It was made out of Asgardian leather, with is surprisingly easy to move it. It wasn't like the armor that some of the warriors wore, and definitely not like Sif's suit, but it still protected her.

Athalia held tightly onto her horse's reins as the group began to slow down. When Heimdall, the gatekeeper of Asgard, came into their line of sight, they soon came to a stop. Athalia shook her head in disbelief. They were really going to go through with this and she was going to help them. Fandal, who had already hopped off his horse, offered his hand to Athalia who was lost in thought. She took his hand and gave him a smile.

"Thank you, brave warrior." Athalia joked quietly in a posh voice. Her feet came in contact with the bridge. Fandal sent her a playful smirk.

"You're welcome, Princess." He said, adding a wink before joining the other farther only the bridge.

"You leave this to me," Loki told his siblings as they walked up to Heimdall. "Good Heimdall-"

"You're not dressed warmly enough." The gatekeeper spoke, his voice deep, cutting off the princes.

"I'm sorry?" Loki said, stained.

"Do you think that you can deceive me?"

Loki chuckled, "You must be mistaken..."

"Loki! Enough." Athalia told her twin. She stepped forward, now in front of everyone. "Heimdall, please may we pass?" The princess asked.

"Never has an enemy slipped my watch, until this day," Heimdall said, calmly. "I wish to know how that happened."

"Then tell no one where we have gone until we've returned," Thor said, taking a step forward. Now in line with his sister. "Understand?" Not waiting for a response, Thor walked past Heimdall. The warriors they called friends followed.

"What happened? Silver tongue turned to lead?" Volstagg asked Loki as he walked past the twins. Athalia smiled, biting her lip trying not to laugh. The prince rolled his eyes following behind the red-haired warrior.

"I tried to talk him out of it," Athalia spoke to the guard. "You know how stubborn he is. Doesn't listen to anything or anyone when he's set his mind to something."