| 12 |

Athalia had pushed Loki into the Jet, tying him down to the seat

Athalia had pushed Loki into the Jet, tying him down to the seat. The redhead agent, stared at her with her jaw dropped and Stark and the Captain followed in behind the god. She looked over at the captain as he removed his helmet, nodding her head to Athalia who kept her gaze on her twin.

'Whose she?' She mouthed at the Captain. The man in blue only shrugged his shoulders. As they flew through the night sky to only gods know where, everyone stayed silent. Athalia could feel eyes burning into the side of her head. She wanted to ignore the feeling and keep her full attention on Loki, but her curiosity got the better of her.

Turning her head, Athalia meet the eyes of Captain Steve Rogers, whose name she'd learned through the quiet whispers of the other two mortals. They held each other gaze for a moment before both looked away. Steve's blonde hair was slightly messy from his helmet and his eye told of story, history as they shined a unique shade of baby blue.

Athalai hummed to herself, bringing her attention back to her brother. Loki looked at their sister with an eyebrow raised. The goddess of magic sent the god of mischief a death look that made him change his attitude.

"Is he saying anything?" A male voice played through the radio.

"Not a word," Natasha, the redhead agent, replied to the voice.

"Just get him here. We're low on time."

Steve Rogers and Tony Stark kept their eye on Loki and Athalia, upon hearing that the two were siblings back in Germany, a part of the was worried that Athalia would end up acting just like Loki. They didn't want to judge a book by its cover, but Loki wasn't having the best track record with them.

"I don't like it," The blonde said, turning back around as if the two gods wouldn't be able to still hear him. Tony had his eyes glued on Loki, waiting for a sudden move. Much like Athalia.

"What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"

"I don't remember it being so easy." Steve told the brunette man, "This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow," Tony spoke, fillanly looking at the Captain. "What's your thing, Pilates?"

"What?"

"It's like calisthenics." Tony explained, "You might have missed a couple of things, ya know, doing time as a Capsicle."

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in," Steve said. As Athalia listened in on the two men's not-so-privity conversation, rolling her eyes at their attitude, she felt an uneasy feeling. Loki meet her eyes, shaking his head as if to answer her unspoken question on if the feeling came from him.

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." The jet shocked in the sky, shifting everyone who was standing. Thunder rumbled through the sky. Out of the corner of her eye, Athalia could see flashes of lighting blasting in the sky.

Skyfall | MarvelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara