| 16 |

Athalia, Natasha, and Bruce were sucked in the room below the lab

Athalia, Natasha, and Bruce were sucked in the room below the lab. The hot flames still burning through the empty window pane, the glass stuttering from the heat and the three bodies being blown through it. They groaned in pain as their bodies came in contact with the cold, metal floor below them.

Piece of glass had followed them in the fall. Spread out around them. The two girls laid almost on top of each other, Athalia with both legs stuck under a broken piece of pipe while Natasha, thankfully, only had one.

"Romanoff!" They heard Fury's voice play through the earpieces. Reaching her finger to her ear, Nat replied.

"We're okay." The strained panting sound coming from Bruce made the two girls question if they were actually okay. Banner wasn't stuck under another unlike the girls, however, all the emotions from the group fighting, the stress of Loki, and the fear of almost being burned alive were catching up with him. "We're okay, right?"

Athalia tried to turn herself over, pulling herself across the floor in the hopes her legs would be able to wiggle free from the hold of the pipes. Nat trying the same. Banner groaned as he fought against the Hulk.

"Banner?" Athalia spoke to him, she just got a painful groan in response. The goddess was scared, not for her safety, she's fought many a beast in her time but for the safety of Bruce himself, Natasha, and every other living soul on this aircraft.

"Bruce?" Nat called out to him. Still no answer. The redhead looked at the goddess as she still tried to turn her body around. They didn't know what to do.

"You keep talking to him, I'll work on this." Athalia breathed, gesturing to the metal crushing them. She was finally able to turn even the smallest amount.

Romanoff nodded at the plan. "You got to fight it, Bruce. This is just what Loki wants." Nat spoke, a green tint coming to the skin on Banner's face.

Athalia reached out for the metal pipe, placing her palm against it she watched as ice slowly left her body, covering the pipe. Her idea was if she had frozen it at a cool enough temperature it would be able to break. But for metal to break while frozen, it needs to be about anything to liquid nitrogen temperature which is as cold as negative 196 °C [− 320 °F].

Being a Frost Giant means that Athalia wouldn't be affected if the small, enclosed room was that cold. If Banner was to turn into the Hulk it wouldn't affect him either. That just leaves Nat. A mortal human with no powers, her leg being crushed and the result of freezing to death.

"We're going to be okay. Listen to me." Natasha continued to speak, waving away the two agents who had come to their rescue. "We're going to be okay. All right? I swear on my life, I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never ever-"

"Your life!" Bruce replied in a monstrous voice, scaring the redhead. Once the pipe was completely frozen, Athalia worked on lifting end-crushing Nat so her skin wouldn't burn from the cold temperature. A lavender haze shaping around the edge of the pipe, she began to lift them.