| 06 |

The five warriors had made it safely to earth, they hope undetected

The five warriors had made it safely to earth, they hope undetected. Something about Earth grew on Athalia the moment they arrived, even though it's nothing like home, it felt exciting to be there. A new world to explore or maybe it was the idea of seeing her brother again after being banished. The Asgarians had figured they had been sent close to where Thor was banished because just out in the distance one way, the five could make out a large white tent, which to them felt strange, but they aren't used to Earth's customs. The other way, however, they could see a tiny, fuzzy outline of a town.

Figuring it would be safer going towards the town, the five Asgarinas set off on foot. The bright sun blaring down on them, wide open nothingness circled around them. They walked in a straight, horizontal line down a concrete street, the princess in the middle, and two warriors on each side, Volstagg with a battle ax swung over his shoulder scaring all of the Midgardian they walked past.

Everyone they passed had a nervous, scared or judgy look planted on their faces as they made their way through the small town, some even had a mix of all three. Athalia's eyes scanned over a young blonde boy whose mother pulled closer, as he stared almost terrified of the people in armor.

"Is there a Renaissance Fair in town?" one agent said from the roof of a building.

"Call it in,"

"Yeah," they said pulling out the walkie-talkie, "Base, we've got a Xena, Jackie Chan, Princess Leia and Robin Hood."

The warriors kept on walking straight until they came to a 'T' road. Cars drove passed with the people inside again handing over strange looks. Inside a building a the top of the 'T', Athalia noticed a man with long, blonde hair she'd known her whole life along with three other people she hadn't a clue about.

Crossing the street they reached a glass door, "Found you!" Volstagg yelled, banging on the glass. All warriors three and Sif stood smiling and waving like idiots with less than two brain cells while Athalia stood with her jaw dropped at the straight of her brother unharmed. Perfectly fine.

Thor had a similar look on his face to Athalia, but no one would fail to find the excitement trying to shine through. The three earthlings however all dropped their coffee mugs, hot liquid spreading across the floor as their souls looked like they'd left their bodies.

"My Friends!" Thor yelled as the door swung open. Athalia pushed past being the first to reach her brother. She jumped into his arms holding her dear brother in a tight hug, missing the warm smile on his face. "This is good, this is good."

"I don't believe it," the old scientist said as Thor continued to hug his other friends.

"Oh, excuse me. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three." Volstagg spoke, introducing everyone to Thor's new friends, "And Princess Athalia of Asgard."

"My friends, I've never been happier to see anyone." Thor said, "But you should not have come." The smiles on the Asgarian's face slowly began to vanish at his words. Their eyes full of happiness now changed to confusion.

"We're here to take you home, Thor," Athalia spoke, placing her hand upon her brother's shoulder.

"You know I can't go home, Thalia," Thor said, sadly. Staring into his sister's eyes. "Our father is dead because of me. And I must remain in exile-"

"Thor," Athalia spoke, cutting her brother's sentence. "Father still lives..." The second the words had left the princess' mouth the sky went grey. A dark, sickly grey. The clouds pooled around blocking the sun, the center twisting around like the start of a storm. Without a word, everyone ran to the door that was still wide open.

Athalia had noticed the people walking around the street were yet to see the change in the sky. They just continued to go about their day like nothing was wrong. Unknown to the group inside, the ground near the newly formed tornado began to shake. The vibrations in the ground movie, making it's way slowly through the small town. The people of the town finally noticed.

"Was somebody else coming?" The brunette in the beanie asked as they all stared at the tornado. The grey clouds disappeared but the two quick flickers of amber stayed in Athalia's brain. Everyone had left the building, now standing in the center of the street.

"Jane, you have to leave," Thor spoke to one of the mortal women.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm staying here."

"Thor's going to fight with us!" Volstagg said, happily.

"My friends, I'm just a man. I'll only be in the way, or worse," Thor said, walking past his new earth friends, "...get one of you kill. But I can help get these people to safety."

"Well, if you're staying then so am I."

"That might not be the smartest idea," Athalia spoke up, her head still looking at where the tornado once was. She feared she knew what was coming, what her twin had sent after them. She wished she wouldn't be right, but knowing her brother her hopes would be shown wrong.

"We'll need some time,"

"You'll have it."

The girl in the beanie stood still, as the others around her cleared the street, "Ok, move it, people!"