1.First day of UA

1257 words

Slowly walking down the barren halls of UA, you reach your destination. Class 2-A. Slowly opening the door while shaking from the gut turning anxiety, you enter the class.

With everyone staring at you, you couldn't help but want to run out the room."Ah yes. Last announcement of the day, we have a new student. Care to introduce your self?" A tired man with a yellow sleeping bag next to his feet questioned you.

"Oh, umm yeah-" walking to the front of the room, you quickly introduced yourself. "My name is Y/N L/N and I'm a transfer from England. I would appreciate if you all just called be by my first name because it's what I am used to. Thank you."

You were guessing that they may have expected you to bow, because it's Japanese etiquette, because of the way the class looked at you. You can't really do that because of your religion.
"You can sit at that seat in the back" Aizawa instructed.

Sitting in your seat, the light shined on your (HJ/C) {Hijab colour} hijab while placing your bag on the side of your desk.
"You may talk amongst your selves till the bell rings." Aizawa said while slipping into his iconic yellow sleeping bag.

"What's that thingy on your head?" That was the first thing I got asked. Not the best but I guess it makes sense because around 0.15% of people in Japan are muslim. "It's a hijab. I wear it to maintain my modesty and also because I just love it. From the day I started to wear it, I have never had a bad hair day!" I joked.

The pink girl that originally asked the question looked at me with a confused look. "Do you ever take it off?" A boy with long black hair and weird things on his elbows looked at you with an interested expression.

"Yes but only with males I am blood related to, if I had a step dad and obviously, when I grow up, my husband can see it. With girls, any girl can see my hair. I can't take it off in public though!" I replied with a grin. You always love giving people information about your religion, it's one of the many things you enjoy.

"I have a more important question, what is your quirk?" A boy with a mop of messy green hair and freckles loomed over my desk with a note book and pen in hand.

"I call my quirk storage. It's basically when I look at someone a pop up of their name, quirk level and quirk pop up in my face. I can save it, don't save it or view later. If its a really usless quirk, I can also block it. I can merge up to 4 quirks I collected together to make a different one. The downside is that they will be permanently merged and won't exist as separate." The more I spoke, the more the class looked at me in horror.

"So your kinda like All For One then." A blond with his feet on his desk and a permanent scowl on his face boomed. That made you freeze in fear. I was being compared to the biggest villain of all time. AND ON MY FIRST DAY!!! You internally screamed.

"Well... in a way yes, but also no. I don't steal the quirk, just copy and store. I can't give someone a quirk and All For One won't know that your name is Katsuki Bakugo, age 17, birthday is April 20th, quirk is explosion at level 85 and are a student UA highschool at first glance. Will he now?" You spat going form a happy to menacing tone.

"WOW L/N- SAN!! Your quirk is so cool!!!" Midoriya grinned while taking notes as fast as possible. "Oh no my pen! Kaccah, can you toss me a pen from-" as he looked up, a pen hit him right in the face. "Thanks I guess." He murmured while continuing his notes.

"Like I said, please call me Y/N. I'm more comfortable with it." I reminded him. "Oh my- oh I'm so sorry! I forgo- wait... if you knew all that information about Kaccah then that means-" Midoriya stopped.

"The whole class knows at this point, it's fine Midoriya-san." A boy with a tail that has a tuft of blond hair at the end of it smiled. Was his quirk mean to be a secret? You questioned your self. "I know but I would have preferred to get to know her better before telling her." The green haired boy sighed. "But it doesn't matter!"

"My question is, why are you wearing trousers? That isn't part of the girls school uniform!" The class rep shouted. "Well, because I have to wear modest clothing and, let's be honest, the girls skirts aren't exactly modest. Principle Nezu let me wear trousers." You answered with a soft smile on your face.

The rest of the questions you received from the class were simple. Like what your favourite colour was, when your birthday is and what level their quirk is at. When the bell rang, everyone returned to their seats.

After some for the classes passed, it was finnaly lunch time. Ah yes! My favourite time of schoo- oh yeah I'm fasting... oh well. I guess I will just look around the school then... walking outside, you heard your name be called.

"Y/N-SAN!!! Kero." Ausui yelled. Snapping your head to look at the direction it came from, you wakes towards them. "You know the cafeteria is this way, right?" Uraraka asked. "Would you like to join us?" Iida said.

"Oh umm yeah... well I'm kinda fasting sooo..." you trailed off. "But I can join you when your done eating!"

"What's fasting?" A boy with half red and half white hair asked."Well basically," you started, leaning against a wall,"in Islam, fasting in the month of Ramadan is when Muslims don't eat food or drink each day from fajr, the first prayer if the day, until maghrib, the third prayer of the day. The reason of the fasting is to practice self-restraint and generosity. You can also use it to get closer to Allah who is our god." You explained while tilting your head to the side. A satisfied smile making it's way to your face.

"Oh alright then! See you later L/N- I mean Y/N-san!" Izuku smiled. The group of friends then walked off.

I wonded where thwy are... thwy wanted to hang out but I cant find them... you thought while walking around on your phone. You bump into someone. "Oh I'm terribly-" you started. "WATCH WHERE YOUR F*ING GOING YOU DA-" When the blond saw your face, he stopped. His gaze falling to the floor. A grin playing on his face. "Your phone is screen first in the floor." He giggled.

"Aww noo! Is it craked?" Before turning it over, you prayed,"Oh Allah please let my phone screen be ok. Ameen... phew!" With a heavy sigh, you smiled. "Why did u leave randomly in the middle of class?" Bakugo interigated.

"Oh, I needed to pray that's why. I prefer praying on time otherwise I might forget." Sheepishly grinning you said bye and walked off. I didn't get to ask her the other thing... Katsuki thought as the bell rang for the end of lunch he started walking off. A light blush tinting his pale cheeks.