4. Eid alone... or is it?

3649 words

   "JUST JUMP UP, KICK BACK, WHIP AROUND AND SPIN!" "Ughhhh" you groaned while getting up and turning off your alarm. Today was a day off because most of your classmates were injured from the previous day and even if it wasn't, you would be off because of Eid. You were also in slight pain due to getting your period last night.

   Getting out of your bed and doing your daily routine, you put on your Eid outfit then fixed on your hijab (there gonna have a reaction to you in your traditional outfit and if your mixed then pick one or just wear a party/ nice fit).

   Walking out of your dorm room you made your way to the kitchen for some breakfast. "Woah look at you! Going somewhere hot stuff?" Kaminari flirted while Jiuro glared at him silently. "Oh well it's Eid so I'm just gonna go out and find something to do!" You grinned.

   "How about I take you out sunshine?" A flirtatious grin covered Denkis face. "Uhhhh... I'm good..." You quickly shut him down then added "but if you have any recommendations on where to go that would be nice!"

   "You like sanrio stuff, right? Well there is a sanrio land but it's in Tokyo is your willing to go that far. It's like the biggest sanrio thing there is!" Mina informed you while pointing her chopsticks towards you. "Your gonna have to take the train or drive there though..." she added sorrowfully.

   "Then I can't go!" You whined. "I don't know how to read the Japanese train system!" "Sorry girl, I'm way too tired to take you!" Mina responded. "I am not gonna be going to a sanrio shop! I would rather die than people think a guy likes sanrio!" Kaminari announced. "Ever heard of the Sanrio Danshi? It's litteraly an anime about dudes who like sanrio." You sighed with a straight face. "But I get it."

   "Pretty sure Bakubro said he is going to Tokyo today to visit Best Jeanist... you can ask him to take you!" Kirishima smiled with a shark tooth grin. "I don't wanna be a bother..." you trailed off.

   "Why the F*k are you talking about me? Ha?" As the blonde entered the room, Kirishima shot up with a smile and spoke. "Morning Bakubro! Your visiting Best Jeanist in Tokyo, right?" "No. That's defiantly not where his agency is." Bakugo rolled his eyes and spoke with a sarcastic tone while responding to the read headed boy.

   "Hehe... yeah... well we were wondering if you could take Y/N" the red head pointed to you, "to Tokyo." A scowl appeared on Katsukis face. "Why in the hell would I take an extra I don't even know to Tokyo?" His words stung like venom, making your heart ache. You felt unwanted and it hurt.

   "Geez, don't have to be so mean about it! You could have just said no." You glared, rolling your eyes. Just then, Bakugo looked at you. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he saw you all dressed up. Why the f*k is she all dressed up? She's kida - DON'T THINK LIKE THAT KATSUKI! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT! after quickly scolding himself in his head, he asked you, "The f*k you wearing all that for?" She's wearing make up? She looks worse with it that without it... THE F*K AM I THINKING ABOUT HER FACE FOR! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO! I HAVE NO TIME TO CARE ABOUT A GIRLS FACE!

   "Well," you cut off his train of thought, "It's Eid today so I wanna dress nice and spend all the money I got. And that's alot of money." You paused and Jiuro opened her mouth to speak but you cut her off. "Before you ask, Eid is a celebration to mark the end of Ramadan. Ramadan is when Muslims fast. Google the rest if you have questions because imma be busy all day." You quickly said in one breath. While catching your breath Jiuro spoke. "Bro... you just answered like, all of my questions... How did you do that?"

   "I get those questions alot so I've just learned to memorize the face people have when there gonna ask." You said while walking over to a chair and ploping your self down onto it. "Bro! It's for a celebration! You gotta take her! It wouldn't be manly if you didn't!" Ejiro spoke with a grin. "Like hell I gotta do anything! She's only been here for like 3 days! I bearly know her." Bakugo's face was now the definition of annoyance.