2.Iftar in the dorms

1733 words

After school everyone headed to their dorms. You remember Aizawa said that your dorm was somewhere between Uraraka's and Ashido's. "Maybe if I find one of them-" You mutter as you see Ashido walking with her usual group.

"Ashido-san! Wait a sec!" You yelled only for Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Mina to turn and stare at you. As you came to a stop and fixed your hijab quickly you spoke. "Hey, Aizawa said that our dorms are next to each other. I was wondering if you could help me find it?"

"Oh really!?!?! That's so cool! Sure, I'll show you where it is!" Mina shrieked. The group started to make conversation with you as you walked. The only person avoiding talking to you was no other than Katsuki Bakugo. You had only talked to him brefley and they weren't under the best situation so you decided to talk to him.

"So, what's your opinion on the school system Bakugo-kun?" You smiled. "I personally hate it!" Kaminari interrupted. "It's fine. I don't really care because I actually get good grades." Bakugo spoke while directing his last few words to Kaminari.

The rest of the group giggled while Bakugo just pouted like an angry man baby. "Oh, I didn't realise we are already at the dorms!" Kirishima grinned with a shark toothed smile.

Grabbing your hand and running into the building Mina squiked, "I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU YOUR ROOM!!! Then we can have a new girl at our sleep overs!!!" Giggling slightly, you both finally arrived at your new doorm. "Oh Y/N! Your dorm is here too? That's so cool!" Uraraka grinned. You nodded back and smiled.

(What your dorm can look like

(What your dorm can look like. You can change it. Also, this is my image so please don't use it)

Entering your new dorm room you closed the door after Mina. "Wow! You really like sanrio huh." Mina commented. Flopping onto your bed and ripping your hijab off in exhaustion you hummed a yes. "OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO PRETTY!!!"

With an annoyed yet understanding sigh, you did the most convincing smile you could muster after the day of questions and whispers. "Yeah but like, your hair is way prettier." You complimented.

"Awwww!!!! Your so sweet! Anyways, I'll go so you can relax. First days are usually so intense and tiring!" Mina said then left the room for you to be left alone with only your thoughts. The thought that went from normal to intrusive way too fast.

Damn... That's a large window... you thought while walking towards it. I wonder if I would live if I jumped off... If i break this glass into small enough pieces, could I eat it? But I'm fasting so even if I wanted to... AHHH THINKING ABOUT FOOD IS MAKING ME SO HUNGRY! Think of something not food related... Hairbrush. But I have seen a realistic cake of one! Ahhh I can't get a break!