5. Teaching

2098 words

(AN: SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 6! Not really going by the fact that all of 1A know abt Deku's quirk. MANGA SPOILER!!!! Also, I am not going off the fact that Bakugo dies because he probably is never gonna be back alive and stuff, but I will probably be using bakugo and uraraka's quirk awakenings If more awakening happen in the manga, I will use them aswell)

Groaning, you slowly blink awake to the sound of loud banging in your door. With a huff, you sat up, wrapped a hijab around your head, covered your exposed arms, and answered the door. "Sup?" A nervous green haired boy looked at you.

"Umm... your- um..." The boy gestured around his head. "Oh! I just woke up, so I had to quickly put this on." You smiled. "Oh, I'm so sorry to wake you up! I feel so bad now!" Midorya apologetically bowed. "Please don't do that! I don't believe in bowing to other people, so please don't!" You grimaced. You could tell the boy was getting more nervous and apologetic by the second.

"S- sorry! Umm, well... I was wondering if... Would you like to train with me? Well, you see, I just really want to know how your quirk works and well... Umm..." Deku trailed off. "So you want to train with me because my quirk is like All For One?" A strangled noise escaped the poor boys throught. "I'm so sorry! It's just that I have to train to defeat him and well... I want to be prepared and-"

"It's fine, I get it!" You sighed. "Just give me a minute to get ready, then we can train." He hummed in response and let you go back into your room to freshen up.

5 minutes later, you opened the door in a simple hoodie and jogging bottoms. With a small bag filled with your water bottle, phone, charger, power bank, student ID card, and towel, you walked alongside with Izuku. "I should have probably put on some extra pins... oh well." You mumbled while shrugging.

"So... umm... do you know what my quirk is?" Please say no, please say no, please say no! The boy asked in a slight panic. "Course I do! That's a big part of my quirk!" You slightly laughed, but Deku had a pale face.

"Your quirk is called One For All and is mainly an emmiter quirk, has 6 parts to it, is a level 90 I'm terms of strength and is a hand-me-down quirk. Also, based on your reaction, nobody or only a select few should really know about this quirk. Oh, and I can copy it, but I have no need for it." You finished rambling, and it was safe to say the poor boy was slightly spooked.

Now I know how everyone else feels when I ramble about them... Izuku hummed in slight discomfort. "Well... could you not tell anyone? Please? It's kind of a secret..." You nodded in response as you both reached the training facility.

Setting down your bag and walking into the middle of the room, you questioned, "So what do you want to start with?" Rolling back your shoulders and stretching.

"We should probably start with a warm-up." Deku spoke, so you both did. After the quick warm-up, you two started to spar.

As deku tried to capture you with a black whip, you teleported out of the way and struck his back with a whip of fire. As Deku hissed in pain, he lashed back and sent a flick your way but you skilfully dodged it and ran on the walls all around him. Right before you could strike him with another whip of fire, his danger sense kicked in, and he moved out the way but dragged you with a black whip.

Right before your face could hit the floor, you yanked the whip as hard as possible causing Deku to stumble in his position. That provided you enough time to switch the quirk you were using into Miriko's quirk and break them with your legs before hopping into the air and changing into a flying quirk. While manifesting a quirk that allows you to solidify air, you sent spears towards him. You, quite littarally, knocked the wind out of him.