3.The red sea

2397 words

Time: 3:19 am
At this moment Y/N was getting out of bed, placing her hijab loosely on her head and making her way to the kitchen in the doorms. As soon as she got there she grabbed the biggest cup she could find and filled it to the top with water. Now to find something to eat... you thought while rummaging through the cabinets.

Sipping from your cup while looking for something decent to eat, you settled on a pice of toast with olive oil and zattar. Sitting down and eating your food you sighed tiredly.

Rustle

You paused.

Rustle

You whipped your head to face the noise.

"Shh!"

A voice.

"Your gonna wake some one up!"

A different one this time.

Leaning backwards in your chair you looked for the source but saw nothing. Then you could see what looked like pink skin.

Mina? She was the first person coming into your mind because, well, she has pink skin. "Are you sure he hides them-" You lock eyes with Momo and you both share the same shocked expression. The only difference was that her eyes had more confusion than what you get from telling people your bald under your hijab.

"What are you doing up at this hour y/n-san?" Toru asked in a 'I just got caught red handed' voice. "We could be asked the same question only I would have a good explanation as to why I'm up." You answered. "Well... don't tell anyone but we are up to steal Kaminaris gummies..." Jiuro admited while receiving an annoyed elbow prodding her side from Tsu. "Ouch! What did you hit me for? Huh?" Jiuro retaliated.

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone! Kero." Tsuyu whisper shouted. "Hate to ruin this for you Tsu but she already spotted us so we would have to explain anyways." Uraraka informed her friend. "No f*ing sh*t Sherlock! But we should have at least tried to hide it!" Tsuyu spat in annoyance of Ochaco and Jiuros stupidity.

Before Ochaco could comment on the frog girls unessential use of vulgar language she was cut off by the tap running. All girls again turned their head to see the cause of their bickering to be drinking a big cup of water."I'm only up coz I gotta eat and drink if I'm planning on fasting today. Which I am doing FYI." You finished before chugging half of your cup then pausing to catch your breath.

"And we are here for these!" Jiuro smiled while finding Denkis hidden stash of gummies behind the communal fridge. He was stupid enough to mention it to the purple hairs girl while trying to, quote, "Riz her up", end quote. The girl knew it was crule to use him trying to go on a date with her to steal his things but right now she just had an undying craving for gummie bears. She could deal with the guilt of seeing him upset and crying later.

"Good to know I should never hide my food behind the fridge. Poor guy will probably think his gummie bears walked away in the middle of the night!" Mina ggiggled. "Ite well I saw nothing and imma go to my room!" You smiled while giving the girls a double thumbs up then walking off. All I wanted was a peaceful suhoor but what did I expect when I moved into communal dorms... you sighed and flopped on your bed. When is Fajir again? 3:35... ok so just like 5 more minutes... I guess I'll go make wudu then.