8. A valentines suprise

2819 words

Ugh. Another boring school day. Why haven't my alarm gone off yet? Lazily opening an eye, you peeked at the time wincing at the light. The time read 6:29 a.m., which was exactly a minute before you got up for school. And this is why I hate life. You sat up and stretched, your back giving off a few small cracks while you did so.

Regrettably, you got up and did your morning routine. After securely placing your hijab on, you scooped up your bag and headed to the common rooms. What you expected was your classmates all talking and enjoying breakfast while getting prepared for the day ahead.

Boy, oh boy, you are dumb as hell. Wanna know why? Because the common room was emptier than your brain. What could the occasion be? Am I missing out on something? Oh well... I'll just head to class then.

Leaving the dorms, you soon got to the school building. "I like you! Alot! Please take this note and read it!" You heard some random girl say to some boy. He just stuttered and took the note and... a box of chocolates? Haven't had chocolate in a while... ooh~ hot chocolate! Your thoughts went into random mode as you got to your shoe locker. Upon opening it, you spotted a pile of notes and chocolates. It's my lucky day! Free food!

You swapped out your shoes and placed all the sweets and papers in your bag. Won't even last a day. Hah! "You get any chocolates today, Bakubro?" Kirishima? What's with today and chocolate. "Yes. I don't give two f*ks though. I hate sweet sh*t." He had a straight expression on his face, eyes widening when he saw you. "Im gonna have to read so many notes!" Kirishima whined. "Number one, you can read? Number two, just bin 'em." Bakugo rolled his eyes at his friend.

You sat in your seat to rest your head on the table. I think I can get a minute of sleep - "Y/NNNNN-SAAAANNNN!!!!" Mina yelled. "HOLY SH*T!" You swore in English. "You scared the sh*t outta me! The hell?" You stared at her, wide-eyed and a puzzled look painted on your face. "Bahahahaha! Not get enough sleep, huh?

Anyways! You get any of the brown stuff today?" She grinned. "Poop?" You had disappointed her. "Not poop! Chocolates!" She groaned. "Yeah... what is up with chocolate today?" Just then, Hagakure just appeared from behind you. "You seriously don't know what today is?" "aH! Where did you come from? And no! Is it important?"

"It's only the most anticipated time of the year for girls!" She squealed. "International woman's day was on the 8th..." You still had the confused look accompanying your face. "You continue to disappoint us." Mina tutted, shaking her head left to right. "Valentine's Day!" The invisible girl jumped up and down in excitement.

"Oh... so then this means..." You opened your bag and looked at the piles of paper and boxes. "Oh my god! You got a lot! Lucky... because I'm invisible, not everyone appreciates my beauty." Toru probably threw her hair over her shoulder. You laughed, "I would've got you some if i knew!" Just then, a nervous ojiro came behind Hagakure, "Hagakure-kun... c-can I talk to you for a moment..." The poor boy couldn't even raise his head as he asked. His face was swallowed in the darkest shade of red.

"Sure!" She smiled (it was present in her voice). She took a quick glance at you and said, "But one." Then walked off. "UGH, I bet she's gonna bail in girls' night now she's got a date." Jiro groaned. Mina looked at her with an unimpressed look. "Didn't you say you had a date, so you can't make it?" Jiro jumped at this. "OH YEAH! I almost forgot..." You giggled at this. "So you were gonna leave poor Kaminari-kun waiting for you while you chill with your friends." "So he actually asked you?" Momo asked with a smile.