6. Spooky Season

2142 words

Normal day in the dorms. you woke up, did your stuff and was out of your room by... Oh sh*t! It's already 10:30am! Good thing it's a Sunday! Wonder what everyone else is up to... your thoughts off as you walked into the common room. "L/N Y/N!" That made you jump. But who was shouting at you like that?

"You are getting out of your room extremely late! I hope you didn't just wake up!" It was Iida, of course it was. "Nonsense! I woke up, put my hijab on theeeen came out!" You smiled, rubbing the back of your nape ( back of the neck for those who don't know because I was confused when I first saw the word) as you did so.

"That is a highly inappropriate time to wake up even on the weekends!" Iida said. Who put a stick up his a*s... before you could say anything you felt something on your arm. "Pinch-" you hit someone in the face. It was Kaminari. "Don't touch me please." You hopped out but the boy was too busy grabbing his nose in pain to listen. "Ouch!" Groaned the Pikachu human.

"Why did you pinch me anyways? It's not the first of the month." You tilted your head and questioning. "But it's the first chapter about the month so..." he mumbled, "Why did you hit me though!" Kaminari change the subject and waved his arms around to emphasize his frustration.

"Because guys can't flipping touch her dumba*s. It's in her religion or something." An explosive voice boomed. Bakugo had just come from his room with a towel around his neck and headed to the kitchen area. "And how would I- screw that, how do YOU know that?" Denki put a hand on his hip and use the other to point at the soggy-haired boy.

"Maybe it's because I'm smarter than you and actually make time to make sure I don't offend anyone's religion. That or I don't just go around touching girls - and just people in general - without permission!" Now it was time for Bakugo to put a hand on his hip but he was holding a box of green tea tea bags, so he pointed that at the electric boy instead.

"What the hell is going on?" Jiro walked in. "All I heard was 'touching girls - and people in general' Is Kaminari-san arrested? What's going on?" That made a silent bit of giggles escape you, Bakugo just turned on the kettle but you could see the betrayal and sadness Kaminari was feeling by the way his jaw dropped. "W- what! Why me!" He yelled. "Either you or Mineta wood go to jail for that reason, but I heard your voice so I thought you were using your one phone call." Jiro shrugged.

Well Kaminari shouted at Jiro in protest you walked over to Bakugo, placed your folded arms on the countertop and looked up at the boy. "You just wake up? Because if you did, don't tell Iida-chan." You said with a smile on your face as you attempted to joke with the blonde.

"I'm not a lazy sh*t like you. I woke up at 5 to train." There was a look of plane annoyance on his face. "5 AM!" Your voice squeaked as you push yourself off the countertop. "Nooo! 5pm. OBVIOUSLY 5 AM!" "Well I really can't chat, I wake up around that time to pray. But I go straight back to sleep." Bakugo just ignored you and put a tea bag in his cup and poured the hot water in.

"You know if you add mint-" you got cut off. "Shut up and stop acting all buddy buddy with me. It's f*ing annoying." You felt a sinking feeling in your stomach and looked at him with a blank stare. "I barely know you." He said as he put his tea bag in the bin then went off to his room, cup in hand.

Kaminari heard the shouting and said, "Glad to see his back to normal now. Don't worry Y/N-san! "He is usually like that but has been acting a bit weirdly since you came along." You just turned your head to the boy, exchanging your blank look for a confused one. Just then did you notice you are holding your breath. "That actually true... he has been acting out of character..." Jiro muttered.