Chapter 2

He gently grabbed my hand and guided me through the halls.
We walked down a couple of hallways before stopping. "This is the maids quarters." He told me. As he said that a maid came out of a room. When she saw him, she bowed in respect. "Good night." She said before walking into another room.

We walked around the castle until he stopped me in front of a hallway.
"You can't go down there, ever. Understand?" He told me. "Understood." I replied back. "Good, now I'll show you, your room." He said and walked a little past that. we ended up being in front of a door. "This is your room, for now on." He said as he opened the door for me. I walked in and wow! It's Beautiful and Huge! There was a beautiful queen size bed with crimson colored bedsheets. There was a white desk with fake roses going up it. A book shelf that took up a whole wall. With a walk in closet and my personal bathroom.
"Do you like it?" He asked me. "Do I like it? I love it!" I said happily Jumping up and down. I jumped on him and hugged him around his neck. "Thank you!" I thanked him. I rapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He held me up by my lower back. I'm so happy right now. "You should rest, it pretty late." I heard him say as he started walking towards the bed. He placed me down and tucked me in. "You know where my room is if you need me." He said before he was about to walk out. "Wait!" I yelled out, making him stop. "Yes?" He asked. "Where's my cat?" I asked him. "Oh they're in the maids quarters." He told me. "Oh, are they ok?" I asked. "They're fine." He chuckled. Before walking out the room and closing the door. I rested my head on the pillow and got comfortable. I closed my eyes while smiling softly.

~

I woke up to knocking on the door. I slowly sat up as the door opened. A maid walked up to me and stood beside me. "Hello, I'm your new personal maid." She told me. "A maid?" I asked in confusion. "Mhm, now come on and out of bed! You'll be meeting the king soon!" He said as she rushed me out of bed. "Wha- the king???" I said confused. As she pushed me into the bathroom while she went into closet. She came back out with a some clothes. "Strip." He ordered as she closed the door behind her. "Uhh ok?" I said confused but took off my clothes anyways. She looked at me up and down obviously judging me. "All those bruises can't do." She said shaking her head. "I'll be back." And with that she left the room.
She came back a few minutes later but with someone else. Cross. The second he saw me his face exploded in purple. "Can you heal him. I can't have the kings seeing him like this." She said judge mentally. "Uhh sure?..." he said. He sat me down the the toilet and began to heal me.
When he was done, she kicked him out and walked back over to me. "Arms up" she said. So I put my arms up. She put on me a black...dress... "summon your female ecto." She told me. I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable but went with it. She came over and put a dark blue bracelet on my upper arm.

 She came over and put a dark blue bracelet on my upper arm

(I didn't feel like drawing a scene.)

"Uhh thank you?" I said unknowingly. "Mhm. Time for makeup." She said. Rushing to get the makeup out of the drawer. She sat me back on the seat and pulled out a deep red lipstick and lighter red eyeliner. She put the red lipstick in the inner of my lips and smoothed it out. (Fuck logic) she took the eyeliner and put it under may eyes. "The king will love you!" She said happily. She put the makeup down and called for a bodyguard. "I don't think I need a-" "hush!" She cut me off as we walked out the room. Soon a bodyguard in all black came and stood by me. We walked down to the throne room. They opened the doors for me. "Your majesty! The omega is here." The bodyguard said. As the maid stayed back while me and the bodyguard went forward. The king looked down at me and grinned. "You may leave." The king said to the bodyguard. His eyes never leaving me. They did a quick bow before leaving and shutting the door.
I made a small bow as well before standing there awkwardly. "Name?" He asked me. "Killer, your majesty." I replied back politely. "Age?" He asked "21, your majesty." I replied back again. His grin grew when he heard that. He stood up and started walking towards me. "You're perfect~" he cooed. I hugged myself uncontrollably when he said that. He frowned his brows slightly. "You see, I need a mate. But the thing is, is that there aren't a lot of omegas out there that are as beautiful as you or one that's available." He groaned the last part. "But I can't take care of you that often so I'm having my gang also take care of you." He told me. "G-Gang?" I stuttered. Am I going to be gang banged?! "Yes, me and three others." He said calmly. "So four in all..." I muttered to myself. "Mhm~" he nodded his head. "Who are they?" I asked skeptical. I saw him snap his fingers. I heard the door behind me open. "Them." He grinned as he pointed his hand gesturing behind me. I turned to look behind me. I saw the two from the car and cross. Why do they have to be so big?! "The one with multi colored eyes is dust, the one with a hole in his head is horror, and the one with a scar on his cheek is cross." He introduced. They all had a bit of a hue on they're cheeks. I bit my tongue to distract myself from my emotions. "But only you and I will make a public appearances." He added. "They are just there for when I'm not."
I felt disgusted and uncomfortable .I'm just a toy to them, aren't I?
I hugged myself tighter. "Do I have a choice?..." I asked quietly. "of Course not, my love! But why wouldn't you want to live in a castle with love and support everywhere!" He said as he came up behind me. "Know why don't you go and do what ever you want around the castle. We can all talk at dinner." He said to me.
My maid came in and took me out the room. She rubbed my back In a comforting motion.

She opened the door to my bathroom while she got me more comfortable clothes. She came back with a oversized black
T-shirt with sweat paints. I instantly put them on and went to my bed. I sat down and so did she. I rested my head on her shoulder while I just looked at the wall with a blank face. She rapped her arm around my back. I felt tears fall down my face. I hide my face in her shoulder and covered my face with my hands. I sobbed as she rubbed my back.

I laid in bed as my maid sat on the edge of the bed. "Get some sleep I'll wake you up when it's time for lunch." He told me. I lightly nodded my head and closed My eyes.

~

Thanks you for reading the chapter! Sorry if there are any mistakes I made.
Words: 1309
The next chapter will be about lunch!