Chapter 5

I was sitting on my windowsill, looking out it. I had perfect view of the rose garden below. I smiled softly at the Beauty. I love roses.
I heard a gently knock on my door. I turned around and opened the door. The maid from before was standing there. "Uh hi?" I said, unknowing why she's here "hello, Master killer. I'm here because I've been assigned to be your new personal maid." She told me. Do they think I can't take care of myself? "So what's your name?" I asked her. "My name is Mary, Master killer." She told me. "Mary is a very pretty name." I complemented her. "Thank you!" She thanked me happily. "No problem."

Me and Mary hung out in my room, getting to know each other before I got a amazing idea.
"Let's go to the garden!" I said as I gently grabbed her hand before walking out the room. "Wha- Master killer!" She protested. "Shush, plus I'm your master, you do as I say!" I said in a playful tone. She just sighed as we kept walking.
We walked into the garden and looked at the roses. I sat down and tugged on her hand to come down next to me. She sat down next to me and admired the flowers with me. "This is nice." I said in a soft, quiet voice. "Yeah.."
"Killer!" I heard someone call my name. I looked up at the door entrees to see nightmare looking at me. I stood up with my maid soon after. I walked up to him and gave a small bow before looking back up at him. "Yes, your majesty?" I asked him. "Come with me." He said as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me away. "Oh Ah! See you later Mary!" I said as I turned back around and waved bye towards her. I turned back around quickly though when nightmare yanked on my arm, making me crash into his back. I gently grabbed the back of his shirt to stay steady.

He opened the door to his office and pulled me in. He sat me down in a chair in front of his desk before walking behind the desk and sitting down. "So we found your Records for pretty much everything." He started. Shit...
"And we are going to clear your criminal record and your warrants."
I gasped slightly when he said that. I was delighted for that!
"But there's a catch"
of Course there is.
"You have to marry me publicly and the others in secret." He said as he crossed his hands. "And you must soul bond with us." He added. I froze.
Soul bonding is very dangerous and painful. It could kill someone if not careful. But it is very useful for the alpha; it helps them know when the omega is in pain or what they are feeling, so they can comfort them.
"So I will become royalty?" I asked in shock. "Yes, but you will not inherit the kingdom if I die. When my heir comes of age they will rule." He explained. "Heir?" I said curiously. "A child that you will birth under the name of the kingdom." He said. Not blinking a eye. "But what if I can't have kids!" I said in utter shock. "Then we execute you for your crimes that you have committed." He answered. I felt fear fill me as he stared at me coldly. "On the other we found your medical records."
Goddamnit...
"We found that you have a eating disorder." He said. In a calm tone. It was kinda soothing?
"I'm sorry.." I said as I looked down.
He let out a small sigh. "It's fine, horror had a eating disorder when he first came here." He told me. "Oh poor horror.." I said quietly. "Mm anyways, we are going to get you a therapist for it." He said calmly. "Thank you, your majesty." I said thankfully. "No need to call me that title anymore, you can call me nightmare." He said. "Nightmare? Nah..." I said bluntly. He was a little taken aback. "Is something wrong with my name?" He asked me. "No, it's just I don't like calling people by their names but with nicknames." I told him. "A nickname?" He said curiously. "Mhm! How about moonlight or nighty?" I asked him. "Call me as you please." He said as he leaned on his desk with a grin. "Thank you, my king~" I cooed in a flirtatious way.

We talked about how things will happen and rules I have to follow being the mate of the court. He pulled out a contract pretty much signing myself away to the kingdom. I sighed as He pulled out a pen and give it me. I wrote my signature on the bottom of the paper. "I should have probably had a lawyer look at this before I signed my life away." I joked. "Like that'd do anything." Nightmare said. We both chuckled slightly as I gave him back the paper. "Anyways, I'll let you know when we make our engagement public." He told me. "You're dismissed."
I sat up from my seat and gave a small bow before walking out.
I closed the door behind me and looked up to see Mary. "Why are you here?" I asked her. "Oh I Uh.."  she stuttered. "You're been out here the whole time haven't you?" I asked her. "Yeah..." he said, a bit embarrassed as she put her head down. I chuckled lightly as I took her hand. She looked at me in shock. "That's ok! But I want to bother someone." I said as I dragged her with me. We walked down the halls until I came across error. He stood in front of me intimidatingly. I think he scared Mary because she hid behind me and hugged my arm. "You're supposed to be the fiancé to the court, am I right?" He asked. "Yessir!" I said quickly. "Hmm." He hummed in judgment. "Have you signed the contract?" He asked me. "Uh yes." I said. "All right, I'll bring you to Mr. lust so he can make you clothes for public appearances." He told me. I just nodded my head in confusion. "Come." He said as he started to walk away. I quickly caught up with him.

-

So it took so long with this chapter. I lost motivation and ideas.
Words:1072
Check the info page to find out more about Lust.