Chapter 8

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me awake. I slowly rose from my spot and looked at the random maid. "Master killer, you need to wake up now," I heard the maid whisper. I nodded my head before getting out of bed. I started to trembled when I landed on my feet. "Master Killer! Hold on I'll get Master Cross!" She said before running out the room. I tried to walk but very quickly landed on my ass. I heard the door slam open and looked over. Cross looked around the room before locking eyes with me. He quickly came over to me and picked me up. He laid me on the bed before turning towards the maid. "You're dismissed." He ordered. The maid bowed her head in respect before walking out. He turned to me with a gently look and rubbed my cheek. "Are you ok, dear?" He asked me. I nodded my head as I placed my hand over his. "Can you talk?" He asked worriedly. "Yes, Master Cross," I said in a tired and hoarse voice. "Good.." he said, sounding almost more worried then before. He looked unsure but than asked "are you wearing underwear?.."
I just looked at him blankly before nodding. "Ok, I have to use healing magic on you, so I have to lift your..dress.." he said rather uncomfortable. "Is that ok?" He asked me. "Of Course, Master Cross," I said softly to him. He let out a sigh before getting in between my legs. He had blush scattered across his face as he lifted my legs up. My dress started to naturally fall towards my torso, letting him get a good view underneath. He looked like a grape as he lightly touched my legs with healing magic.

When he was done, he moved forward and made our hips touch each other. He lightly held my soul and used healing magic on it. He got out from between my legs and helped me sit up. He helped me stand up and held my hand. He walked me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet.
"I'll be back in a minute, ok?" He told me. I nodded my head before he left.

He came back a minute later with the maid from before. "Hello Master Killer, I will be serving for today," The made told me. "What happened to Mary?" I ask with my head tilted slightly. "She is in a meeting to see what her punishment is for hurting the 'First Lady'" Cross explained as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But it's not her fault." I said confused. "She was really nice, she didn't mean it.." I said quietly as the tar from my eyes swelled up and fell down my face and on my gown, giving it the illusion that I was cry. Cross quickly came over to me and kneeled down in front of me. He gently took my hand and rubbed it comfortingly with his thumb. "Hey don't cry, I'll text them to make sure she is alright," He said softly.  I nodded my head lightly with a sniffle.

I jolted when I heard a sudden scream from outside my room. I quickly stood up making Cross fall back. I ran out the bathroom, pushing the maid out the way and ran out my room. "Hey come back!" I heard cross yell. I looked left to right and saw horror dragging Mary by her hair as she cried to the left of me. I rush up to them and grabbed horrors arm and started pulling on him. "Let her go!" I yelled as I yanked on his arm. "Let go of me! Kings orders not mine!" He yelled at me. Pulling on his arm. "Holy shit you're fast for someone so small!" Cross yelled out of breath as he came out of my room. He rushed up to us and grabbed me by my waist, trying to pull me off of Horror.  Horror was also trying to get me off of him by pulling away but I was holding onto him so hard that I was digging into his bone. "FUCK! Get off me you little bitch!" Horror screamed as he yanked on his arm harder. He turned his body around to face me and grabbed the back of my neck with his other hand. I yelped at the pain as my body went limp with him pressing a pressure point. Cross' grip loosened as he let out a sigh but immediately tensed up again as we heard a voice come from behind us "the fuck is happening here?!" The king yelled furiously. I let out a whimper as Horror tightened his grip. "He started freaking out when he heard the maid screaming," Horror told him "he certainly a vicious one."
Cross let go of me as the king came closer to us. I felt a tentacle rap around my waist and neck and pulled me back towards him. "You need to stop," nightmare told me In a stern voice, "I will lighten the punishment for the mean time, but she will not work with you for a while."
"Yes, my lord, thank you for your kindness," I grinned.
"Good, now get ready, we have the ball in a few hours," Nightmare stated while removing his tentacles and turning around.
"But if you pull this shit again, I will punish you," And with that he turned back around and left. I just silently turned around and went back to my room. Cross followed and put a hand on my lower back while guiding me to the bathroom.   He sat me on the porcelain again before leaving the room.

He came back with the same maid from before and left again. The maid started the bath and added some bubbles to it. She turned to me and pulled me onto my feet. And before I knew it she started undressing me, she didn't ask me before stripping me, though it's not like I care, it's just unusual. Maybe this is something I should get use too?

"Master Killer, please get in the bathtub." She said, after she undressed me fully. I stepped into burning water and slid down until I was sitting. The maid grabbed a loofa and body washed and started scrubbing me like no tomorrow.

After I was done, she pulled me out of the bath and started drying me off. She pulled me to my room and left me on my bed butt-ass-naked as she went into my closet.
She came back with my dress again. "Arms up," she ordered. I did as told while she put on my dress. "Summon your female top,"  I summoned my breast, waist, and hips to fill out the dress more. She went behind me and pulled on the strings lightly. "You're going to feel a small squeeze." All of a sudden I felt my waist being cinched by the built in corset. "You are so skinny, so this will give you a bit of curves," she said as she tied up the back of the corset. "Now let's put on some makeup," she said as she dragged me back to my bathroom.

-

I sighed as I looked at the picture in the hallway of Nightmare.
I'm going to have to be a obedient housewife, and I'm not even a girl. It's not like I care if I have to cross-dress, but I don't want to be a female anytime I go outside. I just want to be myself and have a fun time, but now I have to be a good little wife to four Alphas of the court or I risk being beaten or beheaded. Just my luck...
But at least they made accommodations for me and gave me black boots instead of heels.

"Master Killer!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a maid call me. I turned my head to her but only saw red for a second but could see a through It after she fixed it. "Don't forget your vail!" She said happily. "You look beautiful, Master Killer!"
"Thank you, ma'am,"
"You're welcome, but His Majesty is waiting outside the ball room for you." She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me down the Corridor. She pulled me into a hallway, where I saw Nightmare standing in front of the ballroom fixing his collar. He looked over when he felt the maid entering the room. "Oh good, you're here," Nightmare said as I walked up beside him. "Shall we start m'lord?" I asked a we linked arms. "Of course, now look forward and smile," he told me. We both looked forward and waited for the doors to open...

...

Thank you for reading this!
Sorry it took so long m(_ _)m
Words: 1479