001.

"I can't put my trust in niggas.I ain't trustin' niggas 

Money Mitch had trust in Rico See what happened to Rich Porter, nigga"

༄ ♫ ༄

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

(𝒂𝒉-𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆-𝒂)

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢 

 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 2021

A high Amera sat in her bed watching Angel's Instagram story. Angel had left 2 days to go early because the college said that she can come early if she wanted to and prep.

Angel had lied to her friends and told them she wasn't going but after that night she left without saying goodbye as if she wanted to leave them.

And the thing that pissed Amera off more was that she had already made a whole new group of friends in 4 days and was already talking trash about their friend group.

Stupid ass 'nake bitch.

Angel thought swiping her phone after someone had sent her a message on Instagram.

𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡

🟢 ₒₙₗᵢₙₑ.

▶ Video Delivered

Awl yall are alr missing me huh?!🤣

Bitch what?

Dont nb missing you😂 you may think that but baby I been knew you was fake ash but I aint say nun.

Gurl shut yo weird ass up.You be on mad shit fr,I'a come fly down hea and beat yo ass up weird ass uneducated ass ho.

Oh but you couldnt say that to me when you was here but now you talking shii cuh you know your safe cuh you all da way in ny.I can drive 20 hrs hoe,You da weird one for talking shii bout my homies frr and you a snake ass bitch!👏 Been knew dat! Go on live nd lets see sumn.

Bitch watch me talk ho!.

You think you funny weird ass.

Quit calling my line!

I aint finna argue wit'chu on text go on live nd wea see.

ₛₑₑₙ