00.8

____*____

The Hosptial was filled with busy nurses, doctors, and patients who were all over the hospital

The Hosptial was filled with busy nurses, doctors, and patients who were all over the hospital. Cries came from some rooms, While others were quiet. One, in particular, was filled with laughter and happy energy.

Amare was just opened from and had walked in, Before he could even see everyone else he put his eyes on his sister, Amera. His eyes immensely filled with tears, He didn't scream, Cry out, or say anything but just drop tears.

All eyes went on him, Amera was talking to Micheal sitting uprights. He always knew that Micheal was abusing her and every day he tried to do something but he was unable to because he knew that if he did say something or do he would end up in jail and leave Amera all alone.

Nardo sat in the corner with a mug and red eyes. He stared at them hard, If you looked hard enough you can tell that he was mad.

Amare started to cry, and Amera called for him to come over. Amare walked up to her and immediately hugged her, "Mar why are you crying boo?" Amera asked getting worried.

"I wish I could have done something. When you were crying out for help but nobody listened hard enough, I wish I could have just done something. I let daddy down bruh, I let him down Mer" Amare cried.

Amera started to get teary, "You've done all you could have Amare. I was the one who hurt myself, I was the one who told nobody even when you could see it right through me that I needed help. You've done all you could have Amare, And I'm proud of you for that. I really am"Amera confessed.

This made everyone become sad. The room had changed its energy, There was no more laughter or happiness.

Micheal got up and hugged Amera kissing her cheek before saying "I have to rush babe. I'll call you later?"Micheal asked as Amera nodded. He nodded and made his way out.

"Why was his ugly ass in here"Milan asked coming in with bags of food. Amera looked down and fidgeted with her fingers, "I'm finna go bruh"Nardo said getting up.

Amera looked at him "Goodbye kiss?" she asked smiling. He shook his head "Nah you coo'" He replied walking out. Amera's face burned with embarrassment.

Micah, Izahel, Amare, and Milan all got quiet."Why would you kiss Micheal? After all, he has put you through, How can you even say hi to him?"Milan asked shaking his head.

Amera's mind started to rush with all the days she cried because of him. All the days she went without food, All the days she went without a bed or a person that loves her. Then she looked back at the memories she made with Hassan.

The playfighting, him ordering her food, Talking on the phone late at night. Sitting on his lap, Laying on him.

Telling him things she never told anyone. She felt bad, She felt like she hurt him Like she betrayed his loyalty. All the kisses he used to give her? She gave all of that to another man.

Truth be told, Hassan wasn't even worried. He knew that she hurt him badly because all of the hints he threw at her saying he liked her all went to waste. Hassan was disgusted by how she was so quick to kiss another man but never so quick to know his feelings.

"Can yall leave? I need some space" Amera said wiping her eyes as tears fell. Her friends nodded, Milan placed her food on her table and gave the others theirs. He also left Nardo's food there knowing that he was going to come back since she was going to be discharged in an hour.

They all walked out. As soon as the door closed, She broke down crying. She was tired of letting everyone down, She just wanted to put a smile on somebody's face.

Someone walked in and what she saw made her scream.

Should I make another book?

yes, please.✅

No, This one needs to finish first.❎

WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!!