00.3

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘰𝘺"

ෆ * ෆ

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬-𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨,𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐧

⁽ᴴᵃ⁻ˢˢ⁻ᵃⁿ⁾

Jacksonville, Flordia

June 10th 2021

Nardo and Amera had gotten closer over the last 5 days. For people who just met a few weeks prior they were close like 2 best friends who knew each other for 5 years.

"Nardo let's play 21 questions," Amera asked Nardo while they sat in his bed. She was over at his house ever since she met him, Nardo acted like she was annoying but deep down he loved the fact that she drove 15 minutes just to go see him.

"Okay," Nardo said facing her with eye contact immensely making Amera blush.

"What's your real name?"Amera asked going somewhere with him. Nardo knew what she was doing chuckling he answered "Nardo" bluntly.

Amera sighed knowing she was going to come back for that."You?"Nardo asked looking at her while drinking his bottle of water, "Amera Unique South" Amera answered.

Nardo nodded liking her name. He never met a girl named Amera or anything unique and to think of it her whole name said Unique.

"Favorite color?"Nardo asked licking his lips unintentionally as Amera shivered. She couldn't lie and say she didn't develop feelings for him over the week.

Fuck.

Amera thought as she longed for his touch."Uhh, red" Amera replied pointing at him for his turn, Nardo nodded catching onto what Amera was feeling but deciding to not speak of it.

"Black, Birthday?"Nardo asked, Amera nodded knowing that he always dressed in black so that could've been his favorite color.

"December 28th, You?"Amera asked trying to ask her next question for his name since no one could be named Nardo.