0.15

【 ✶ 】

Aᴍᴇʀᴀ UɴɪQᴜᴇ Sᴏᴜᴛʜ| Mᴇʀ

Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ's ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

"We need you to push 3 more times baby!"Amera's doctor told her, Amera took a deep breath and pushed through all the pain.

"Good job just 2 more, I can see the head of the girl twin"The other doctor yelled helping Amera relax and also try her best to help her push.

Amera took another deep breath before trying her hardest, "Fuck! It hurts it hurts! I can't "Amera yelled just as the girl twin came out.

One of the nurses rushed to get the baby and clean her up. Baby cries can be heard in the room with yelling.

As Amera was instructed to push 1 more time for the other baby, Hassan paced around the outside doors of the hospital room waiting to be called in.

"Hassan your kids about be hea' gang I can hear 'em," Izahel said quieting down to listen to the baby's cries.

"Bro you finna be a father better take care of my godchildren"Milan mugged making everyone lighten up and chuckle.

"Mr.Walls? Husband of Ms.South?"A nurse came over to the group, Hassan picked up his head as everyone stood up.

"Yeah?"Hassan asked cheesing, "Uh come this way, sir. We need you to help the doctor clamp and cut the umbilical cord, Also naming needs to be done. But we need to go over some things with the baby boy"The nurse explained.

Hassan looked back at the group then nodded quietly, "ight" Hassan replied pulling up his stacked black ripped jeans.

"Right this way sir," The nurse said leading them to the ICU. Hassan raised an eyebrow going into the room after seeing his son in a bed with monitors and tubes up his nose.

Looking to the left he saw Amera and his daughter laying on the bed with his baby daughter held closely sleeping.

"Sir we need you to wash your hands and put gloves on."The nurse instructed handing him gloves and pointing to the sink.

𝓚

"What will be the name, parents?"The nurse asked smiling, Amera and Hassan looked at each other.

"The boy will be Zakiah Amare Walls, The girl is Esyah Ariah Walls" Amera smiled kissing Esyah's forehead.

"Okay, parents! Zakiah and Esyah are good to go, We will send 3 extra inhalers with Zakiah and a care pack for his asthma. He has severe asthma so please be careful about what he does and how he plays. Again congrats on 2 beautiful baby twins"The nurse congratulated them giving the now new parents Zakiah's care pack.

"Thank you so much. Have a good day" Amera smiled weakly, The nurse nodded "Also Amera get some rest you need it baby"The nurse smiled.

Hassan and Amera nodded, Hassan grabbed both car seats on either hand walking with it to the car.

The group had left already due to going to work or being tired."Here bae" Hassan said handing her, her phone.

Amera kissed his cheek before taking a picture of the twins and uploading it.

@Amera._south | Welcome to the world Yaya and Zaza.So glad to have you in our lives me and pa finna take care of yall fr.Your uncle Amare up inna sky smiling at yall, Your godparents are waiting for you too mi amour.💝

Liked by @Nardowick,@playboi.Izah,@luvfamicah,@faevaturnt.Milan and 89,879 others

Comments disabled.

Amera didn't want to reveal their real names yet, She didn't want all the haters to be saying their names. Plus she thought they were too young and still will be for social media to be on their case.

 Plus she thought they were too young and still will be for social media to be on their case

@Nardowick | Zaza and Yaya..yall changed me on foenem I cant even explain how much i love yall.I always wanted kids and I got them,Life going good asfc.Amare never forgotten.

liked by @playboi.Izah,@luvfamicah,@Amera._south ,@faevaturnt.Milan and 100,566 others

Comments disabled.

Amera closed her eyes after liking his post. She smiled at what she created, So happy that 2 beautiful lights had lightened her darkened world.

'Amare is never forgotten, Hassan makes sure of that' Amera thought before letting sleep take over her tired body.

-

AMARE IS NEVER FORGOTTEN! NARDO SO SWEET FOR THAT.

mmmh everything going good or is it???

Yaya and Zaza