00.2

"Glizzy splash, this water, nigga
Glizzy flame been torchin', nigga
Them hollow tips torch a nigga
Camera flash in portrait, nigga"

Hassan Melo Walls-Nardo,Wickman

(Ha-Ss-an)

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 5th 2021

Nardo shuffled as he got up to pick up his phone.He was irritated he was woken up from his sleep Nardo picked up the phone.

"Better be important" He spoke as soon as the call connected,"Hey it's me Amera can you come pick me up?I got into a fight with Amare and I really don't wanna be here" Amera said on the other line sounding like she been crying.

Confused Nardo sighed "And y'all swear up and down it's sum sibling love.Where you at?"He said mumbling picking up his keys.

"Uh his house"Amera said cutting the line.Nardo went into his text messages to text her and save her number.

(705)809-****
Today 9:12

Nardo😪🤦‍♀️
Be there in 10
read

Amera💛
Okay thank you sm!
I will pay you back.
read

Nardo slid on some black Nike sides with white socks and a black and white Nike windbreaker. He put his phone, keys, and wallet inside his black Nike joggers and walked out to his grey hellacat charger.

"Shit doesn't break no wind omm" Nardo mumbled starting up his car and making his way to his homeboy's house.

Mfs always fighting.Talkin bout some sibling love no shit.

Nardo thought pulling up to Amare's house. He really never understood why they fought but he knew about Amare's accident and knew how it changed him, For example, Amare used to be the goofy calm type or the one who cracked jokes in hard times to lighten the mood.

But since his accident, Amare had just been mad or quiet and never told people how he felt usually he would just bluntly speak what he thought, But getting shot really took a toll on him and his family.

Nardo saw Amera sitting on the porch dressed in a revealing white shirt and black Nike pros that didn't even hit her thighs. She topped it with Black and White Jordan dunks, Her hair was sleeked back and a puffy ponytail was tied.

"Why you wearing them small-ass clothes?"Nardo asked getting out of the car and walking towards her. Amera gave him a nasty look and rolled her eyes, Amare came out mad while Milan, Micah, and Izah held him back.

"Bruh chillat" Milan said as Micah stood in front of him."Nawl because you wanna act grown? You gone get treated grown stupid ass bitch don't be calling me"Amare spat pushing Amera as tears fell from her eyes.

Nardo got in front of Amera facing Amare, "What the fuck she do nigga?"A confused Nardo asked looking back and forth between the siblings.

"She was out here fucking niggas bruh and shaking her ass as she has grown. I swear on my daddy go to that club one more time and ima beat yo ass purple and that's on Azahel" Amare said bringing up Azahel their dead homie and Izahel's twin brother.

Everyone got quiet as Nardo looked at Amera with a 'is that true' face. She nodded and Nardo sighed pointing to the car, Amera walked to it but he then pulled her back.

"Go change lul mama" Nardo chuckled as Amera blushed walking back into her brother's house.

"Bitch ass lul girl"Amare spat walking to his black charger in the driveway. Everyone watched him pull out knowing that he was going to go visit Azahel.

"This sibling shit is annoying, "Milan said making all of them nod except Nardo who sighed as sat on the front steps.

Amera walked out with black Nike sweats and a white baggy plain shirt that hugged her slim but curvy body right. She paired it with the same slides Nardo was wearing.

"Wanna be me so bad"Nardo chuckled as the others laughed. Amera waved him off "Boy don't get over ya head," Amera said walking in front of Nardo.

They entered his car and pulled off as the other 3 took out blunts still sitting on the porch.

"Tired asfc"Nardo expressed taking a turn, Nardo looked at Amera "You hungry?"He asked. Amera shook her head, and Nardo chuckled "It wasn't a question" he said pulling up to the Mcdonald's drive-thru.

"Then why you ask?"Amera asked with an attitude "And why you listening?"Nardo replied slickly.

Amera huffed and slumped down her seat, "You can huff and puff like you the big bad wolf I really don't care"Nardo said pulling to the speaker when it was his turn.

"Hello welcome to Mcdonalds how can I help you?"The lady asked them as Nardo looked over the breakfast menu.

"Uh, can I have two big breakfasts with hotcakes? And a lemonade, and an Iced mocha?"Nardo ordered for Amera and him.

Amera was surprised because she liked the Iced mocha and the big breakfast and Mcdonald's. Prior to meeting him 5 days ago he already knew her as if she met him 5 years ago.

"Will that be all sir?"The lady asked, Nardo, nodded as if she can see him and replied "Yeah".She said okay and told him to pull to the window.

Doing as told Nardo pulled up to the window and grabbed his wallet "Your total is $25.66, Cash or card?"She asked and Nardo handed her 40 dollars taking the order he pulled off.

"Thanks," Amera cheesed taking the drink and taking pictures of it.

Nardo nodded at her and drove back to his house. Pulling into a nice mansion just like her brothers, Amera admired it. She liked the mysterious black and white exterior it gave.