00.13

$

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Jacksonville, Florida

September,4th 2021- 3:28 AM

$

Hassan grabbed the bags for the gender reveal party. He went out to go buy the last stuff he needed for the baby shower.

"Hassan you done?"Micah asked him as he nodded. Milan, Micah, Izahel, and Hassan went out to go buy the items they needed, Later in the day at 2 would be the baby shower and gender reveal. Micah, Milan, and Izahel all knew what Hassan and Amera were having but they decided to act as if they didn't.

"Okay, the plan is that Amera will go out to get her nails, Hair done. We will call her 1 hour before it starts so she can shower and get ready. The colors you both will be wearing are white because we don't know the gender. To match the aura okay?"Micah explained making everyone nod.

"Okay, Amera pose!" Micah smiled taking pictures of Amera. Amera put her freshly done nails and hair on top of her belly, She pushed her hair to one side of her shoulder and then shifted her weight to the other leg.

Standing by the gifts she smiled.

Amera._South

@Amera

@Amera._South So grateful to have you in my life. I don't know your gender yet but I'm glad me and Hassan made you. Forever loving you and waiting for your arrival-Sincerely ma and pa #3 months

liked by @Nardowick,@luvfamicah,@faevaturnt.Milan,@Izahelkills, and 47,000 others

A\N: Ik dis isnt ha but just use ya imagination, please. :)

"Nardo if youn get yo ass on"Milan yelled as guests started to fill in. Many people were congratulating her or putting gifts down on the counter.

Nardo posted the picture he took smiling to himself to see his baby momma all dressed up.