00.14

$

 » 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 »

Jacksonville, Florida

November 27th, 2021-8:19 am

$

Amera's stomach got heavier and heavier within each month that passed. She was now standing at 5 months, The doctor had told her she might be in labor by 6 months or 7 months due to her having twins which was normal for twins.

But also she was informed that Zakiah was having problems getting the nutrition he needed. Also that he had a higher risk of getting any health problems since oxygen wasn't going into his blood, But the doctors didn't know yet since they didn't arrive.

 "Amera how do you pronounce Esyah's name? Is it Ezyah?"Milan asked watching Micah sit on Izahel's lap, Hassan chuckled.

"No nigga that's not how my daughter's name is pronounced. Its pronounced E-sy-yah- Her name is E-syah" Hassan said mugging Milan, Micah laughed.

"Nigga said Ezyah stupid ass" Izahel laughed, Earning a mug from Milan."Okay, you wanna tussle? Because it's giving you do"Milan mugged him waving Izahel off.

"Yes I want to fight"Izahel replied tapping Micah to get off of his lap. Amera laughed at the way Izahel pulled his pants up and stood like he had something up his ass.

"Gay faggot"Milan mugged laughing."I feel violated because bye" Izahel frowned wiping fake tears and sitting back down.

"Amera did you piss on yourself? Because shit never that funny"Izahel mugged pointing at the wet seat Amera was sitting on.

Amera looked down scared."Izahel I never peed....I think my water broke!"Amera yelled, Hassan got up from his seat checking her out seeing blood and water mixing.

"YO GET HER SHIT MEET ME INNA CAR! MICAH HELP ME TAKE HA TO THE CAR"Hassan yelled as he picked up Amera on one side.

"Okay," Everyone said in unison.

Hassan put her inside the car while Micah put the rest of Amera's body in there."Hassan I'm scared bro I'm in pain..fuck!"Amera cried out wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

"It's okay mama I'm here. Yo Milan drive, Izahel sit inna passenger seat. Micah sit on the other side" Hassan ordered holding Amera's hand.

"Fuck...Why did I have sex at my age? What the fuck it hurts"Amera whined, Hassan felt so bad for her. He wanted to have kids with her but not see her go through this much pain.

"Are we there yet?!"Amera yelled holding herself up as she breathed in and out, "Just 2 minutes" Milan called out doing 90 in a 50.

"Fuck" was the last thing heard from Amera before she passed out. Hassan and Micah both turned to her before the chaos started.

"Baby?! Baby wake up! Mama wake the fuck up! Amera"Hassan yelled looking all over her, Blood and water were still running from her.

"Amera, Baby"Micah called out crying. Hassan huffed up and down, "GO FASTER YOU FUCK NIGGA"Izahel yelled seeing his sister in pain. Milan sped down the road cutting through traffic.

Milan also felt hurt by his sister being hurt.

Amera wasn't related to them except Amare but they all treated her as if they were her older brothers And sisters.

 -

CLIFF HANGER🤭

Omggg shes going into labor....

Thoughts?