0.17

Aᴍᴇʀᴀ UɴɪQᴜᴇ Sᴏᴜᴛʜ| Mᴇʀ

Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ,Hᴏᴜsᴇ-2 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Amera woke up early on the day of Izahel's birthday party. She had promised to help her friend with the preparations, so she had to get the two kids ready first. They were excited to go to the party and see their godparents.

As she was packing snacks and drinks, Amera heard a loud noise outside. She looked out the window and saw a group of men arguing on the street. She recognized them as some of Hassan's associates. She felt a knot in her stomach and wondered if something bad was about to happen.

Just then, she heard a gunshot. She froze for a moment, then rushed to check on her kids. They were scared but unharmed. Amera quickly called Izahel to tell her what had happened and ask if the party was still on. Izahel reassured her that everything was fine and that she should come over as planned.

777

Amera took a deep breath and tried to focus on the party. She got the kids dressed in their best clothes and packed their medication. Zaza's asthma had been acting up lately, and Yaya's sleeping disorders made her fussy at night. Amera was worried about leaving them with a babysitter, but she didn't want to miss Izahel's birthday.

When they arrived at the party, Amera was relieved to see that everything looked normal. The decorations were up, the food was delicious, and the other parents were chatting and laughing. Izahel hugged Amera and thanked her for coming. She took the kids to the play area while Amera helped with the cake.

Suddenly, Amera's phone rang. It was Hassan's number. She hesitated for a moment, then answered. A man's voice spoke on the other end.

"Amera, it's me, Milan. Hassan's been shot. He's in the hospital. You need to come now."

Amera's heart dropped. She didn't know what to do. She looked at her kids playing with their friends, then back at the phone.

Amera's heart dropped. She didn't know what to do. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at her kids playing with their friends, then back at the phone. She knew she had to go to the hospital, but she couldn't leave her babies alone.

She turned to her best friends, who were chatting nearby. "Guys, Hassan's been shot! I need to go to the hospital now," she yelled, her voice shaking.

Izahel and her other friends rushed to Amera's side, asking what had happened. Amera explained the situation, trying to hold back her tears. Izahel and her friends offered to drive them to the hospital in Izahel's Jeep truck.

Amera quickly gathered her kids and their things, making sure to pack their medication and blankets. She hugged Izahel and her friends, thanking them for their help, and got into the backseat of the truck with her babies.

As they drove to the hospital, Amera's son Zakiyah started crying for his father. He was a big daddy's boy and missed him terribly. Amera tried to comfort him, but her own worries about Hassan made it difficult.

When they arrived at the hospital, Amera rushed into the emergency room. She was greeted by a team of doctors and nurses who were working on Hassan. They told her that he was in critical condition and that they were doing everything they could to save him.

Amera sat in the waiting room with her kids, praying for Hassan's recovery. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him. She held her children close, trying to be strong for them even though she was terrified.

___________________________

Omg is he going to be ok??? What will happen to Amera or the kids? OR HASSAN?

The birthday party went wrong.