00.5

' 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘫𝘪𝘨𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘨 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘭' 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘐𝘎 '

-

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 13𝘵𝘩 2021

"I can't take this anymore"Amera dragged walking into her living room and kicking a box. Amera was finally moving out of her house and into this lovely apartment she picked with Hassan in the same area as her brothers.

"Bitch get the fuck on," Micah said pushing her. Amera sighed, She was tired of moving boxes all day but kept going without whining.

"Arent Hassan & the other 3 monkeys supposed to be coming?" Amera asked huffing as she lifted a box and put it on top of the other kitchen items she marked.

Micah nodded checking her phone for any updates. Just as she was about to press on Izah's contact she got a Facetime from him.

Micah was starting to gain love or interest as she claimed for Izah. She didn't want to admit it but everyone knew what was going on, Although they weren't confused as Micah since the last time she had liked a boy was 5th grade.

They knew what the missing piece was it showed that Micah was starting to develop feelings for the opposite gender and not the same gender that Micah preferred.

"Wsg shawty" Izah's voice boomed thru the phone. Micah instantly blushed to show her light skin becoming red, "Uh nothing just waiting on for you guys to arrive any updates?" Micah replied hearing snickers from behind her.

She shooed Amera away and continued to listen, "Yeah mamas we here down da garage. Ima talk to you later, Had to drop off my baby niece" Izah said making Micah nod in agreement.

"Aight bye bruh," Micah said getting a raised eyebrow from Izah, Sighing she corrected herself "Bye Izahel Keon King" Micah replied hanging up.

While the whole conversation was happening Amera was laughing and cheesing."Girl boo da fuck" Micah said getting a hint of sassiness from her voice, It wasn't mean nor rude it was a funny type of sassiness.

"Bitch fuck you and your fat ass," Amera said getting behind Micah while Micah bent down and started to twerk.

"Sit yo fast asses down fr," Hassan said as Izah, Amare, and Milan followed. Izah went straight to Micah and Hassan grabbed Amera pushing her off of Micah.

"Damn shawty does gotta fat ass," Amare said laughing. Izah gave him a side eye making all of them bust out laughing, "Chill its a joke" Amare said sitting down.

"Not too much on my sister bitch," Milan said mugging Amare. Amare shrugged, They playfully played like this and it wasn't met to take seriously. It wasn't weird at all they had been best friends since play days.

"Sit ya ass down," Hassan said wrapping his hands around Amera's waist making her get butterflies in her stomach. She really liked his scent, voice, and attitude and she found everything about him attractive.

"Aight, Can you guys get to work? I and Mimi tired asf" Amera said turning around and kissing his lips. Hassan nodded and pecked her lips twice before letting go and the boys got to work putting boxes up.

Meanwhile, Micah and Izah were hugged up as Izahel purposely pressed his print on her ass and then kissed her neck leaving hickeys.

Izahel let go to help his friends while Micah and Amera went outside to get air. Amera took a moment to admire Micah's outfit, She wore an oversized v-neck black sweater with blue jeans and Jordans to match. Her hair was up in its natural curly blonde-orangish high ponytail.

With a hint of her stud self still there.

"Take my picture Mer," Micah said handing her friend her phone. Mer nodded and stepped back to take the photos.

@𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘩  Hes really turning me out 🫣

@𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘩 Hes really turning me out 🫣

Liked by @playboi.Izah,@Amera._south,@Nardowick,@faevaturnt.Milan and 34,000 others

Comments disabled.

Amera and Micah were sitting outside when a car pulled up and started to let out shots. Amera took out her Glock from her waistband and shot back at the car, Micah also carried a Draco in her waistband so they shot back together.

3 shots hit Amera but she didn't notice. Micah and she kept going until it drove away and the boys came running out confused. Feeling lightheaded and a huge pain in her shoulder and arms she smiled at them before dropping to the ground.

"AMERA!! AMERA GET UP BRUH"Amare yelled with tears in his eyes. He didn't want to go down that road again, Hassan was angry as tears filled his eyes he picked up Amera on his back and told Milan to call 9-1-1.

Izahel held Micah who was crying while Milan also called the police and comforted Amare who was on the floor crying.

"NOT MY SISTER BRUH NOT MY FUCKING SISTER SHE CANT GO"Amare yelled punching the apartment walls.

Wick came into Hassan's mind.

' She did this.....I warned you, She did this and we need to get her back for our boo '

Wick said making Hassan nod.

Question: WHO DO YOU THINK DID THIS?

A: Sum opps

B: Angel

C: Idkk who did it.

Comment down below boo