Are We Done Yet?

The three followed the nevermore hoping that Ruby and Weiss would jump off its back. While running the trio ended up on the ruins where they found Yang and Blake along with 2 other students there.

Yang: hey (y/n), who are your friends?

(y/n): that's Pyrrha and that's Jaune. Hey listen have you seen a nevermo...

He's then cut off by Ruby landing on him.

Weiss: WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!

Ruby: I SAID TO JUMP!

She then looks down and sees she is on top (y/n).

Ruby: sorry (y/n).

(y/n): it's fine.

He gets off the ground and dusts himself off.

(y/n): so she's still on the bird. I'll get her myself you guys just stay here.

Suddenly a huge scorpion as well as a bunch more Grimm start to swarm out of the forest.

(y/n): you all can handle those Right?

Girl with hammer: of course we can!

(y/n): good.

(y/n) jumps toward a tall piece of the ruins but while he was in the air he jumped again as if the ground solidified allowing to to double jump. After landing on the ruins (y/n) drew blue rose and began to fire at the nevermore trying to lure it towards him.

(Play flock off )

It worked as the bird flew closer and closer at (y/n) who began to charge a punch with his bringer. Once the bird was close he punched it with the large spectral fist, staggering it. While it was stunned (y/n) unsheathed the red queen and used his arm to grapple on the bird pulling him closer and stabbing it with the sword.

(y/n) began to twist the blade hurting the bird further. The nevermore out of pain begins flailing around trying to get (y/n) out of its chest. (y/n) struggling to hold on to his sword uses his foot to kick the red queen out of the bird and uses the bringer to grab on to its wing.

When (y/n) got on the wing he sheathed his swords and began to crawl on its back. When he made it on the nevermore's back, (y/n) saw Weiss holding on to the bird for dear life.

Weiss: Could you please be more careful!

(y/n): sorry, but you are aware I'm trying to kill this thing Right!

Weiss: I know all I'm asking for is for you to be a little more considerate!

The nevermore returned to flying normally. (y/n) got an idea and began to stand up on the birds back and began to rev the red queen. After exceeding the blade he ran to head and stabbed the sword through twisting it to push it in deeper. (y/n) then used his bringer to punch his sword out of its head killing it.

(end the song)

The two begin to fall as the nevermore dissolves.

Weiss: well what are you going to do now?

(y/n): I'm open to suggestions.

Weiss: how about I use my glyphs and you use that arm of yours to grab on to them.

(y/n): sounds like a plan I guess.

Weiss uses her semblance and a glyph appears In the sky and (y/n) uses the bringer to grab on to it and pull himself closer. (y/n) then grabs Weiss pulling her to him and holds her. The plan works and the two end up back over the ruins from before and (y/n) let's himself fall while still holding Weiss. Weiss begins to panic as (y/n)'s grip on her begins to tighten.