(y/n)'s Awakening

(y/n) and Pyrrha entered Ozpin's office after they returned back to the school.

(y/n): you wanted to see us sir?

Ozpin: yes. Come with me.

They followed him to an elevator with Ironwood, Glynda, Qrow and Agnus waiting for them.

(y/n): that scientist looks familiar.

Pyrrha: really?

(y/n): I thought my mom killed him.

They got on the elevator and began to ride it somewhere.

(y/n): where the hell are we going?

Ozpin: you both are going to be part of an experiment. For you (y/n), you're going to be used to rebuild the Yamato. Ms.Nikos, you're going to become the next fall maiden.

Pyrrha: what?!

(y/n): how?

Ozpin: a while back we found the previous one very injured. We took her back and placed her in a chamber. We are going to transfer the power to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: is it painful?

Ozpin: a little.

(y/n): is mine painful?

Agnus: very.

Ozpin: we'll do yours first as it will take less time.

The elevator stopped and they all walked towards Agnus's makeshift lab. There was a chamber with the Yamato sitting on a table and an electric chair.

Ozpin: are you ready, Mr.Sparda?

(y/n): kinda.

Agnus: follow me Sparda.

He began to walk with Agnus into the chamber but Pyrrha stopped him.

Pyrrha: stay safe.

(y/n): I will.

She gave him a kiss and he walked into the chamber. They all watched as Agnus strapped in (y/n) to the chair.

Qrow: what is he telling him?

Ozpin: I don't care.

Ironwood: this is madness.

Ozpin: I had no choice.

Pyrrha: will he be hurt?

Ozpin: if everything goes to plan, the Yamato should heal him.

Inside the chamber, Agnus was strapping in (y/n) and noticed he was scared.

Agnus: are you scared?

(y/n): a little.

Agnus: did you know your father was scared?

(y/n): what do you mean?

Agnus: your father was a very scared man. Everything he did was out of fear. Running from his home, summoning the Temen-ni-gru, summoning the qliphoth, even leaving you, all motivated by fear.

(y/n): from the stories I heard, my father was never scared.

Agnus: those who appear fearless are often the most scared. They often hide that fear behind something. Vergil hid his obtaining power.

(y/n): what was he afraid of?

Agnus: being seen as lesser. When he was a boy, he was told that his brother was better and began to think of himself as weak.

(y/n): that's not fear, that's insecurity.

Agnus: sometimes fear and insecurity go hand in hand. That motivated your father to search for power and be better than his brother. That was until he met Lucina and had you. Now he had another reason to get power, to protect you and Lucina.