The Persona And The Shadow

(y/n) was sleeping peacefully in his room when he was woken up by a loud knock on his door.

Jaune: what was that?

Pyrrha: I think someone's at the door?

(y/n): I'll get it.

He rubs his eyes and walks to the door.

(y/n): hello?

Glynda: get dressed. Ozpin needs to see you.

(y/n): it's 7 in the damn morning on a weekend. Why does he need me this early in the morning?

Glynda: don't question it. Get going.

(y/n): fine.

He closed the door and got changed.

Jaune: why does Ozpin need you this early in the morning?

(y/n): I wasn't told.

He grabbed his weapons and left the room. He finally arrived at Ozpin's office and walked in.

Ozpin: good morning (y/n).

(y/n): cut the crap. What do you want? I was in the middle of a good dream.

Ozpin: I'm sorry but this is an urgent matter.

(y/n): what need me to go kill something? I thought Trish and Lady said you were done having me kill things?

Ozpin: I didn't need them. I just needed you.

(y/n): fine. What is it this time?

Ozpin: it's simple. Do you remember what your father and uncle fought inside the Temen-ni-gru?

(y/n): yeah actually. The one I remember being told about was themselves.

Ozpin: yes. From what your father told me, they fought their shadows due to light reflecting off a magic crystal.

(y/n): why are you telling me this?

Ozpin: it's still in the tower and I need you to get it.

(y/n): I'll do it later when it's dark.

Ozpin: I need it sooner than that.

(y/n): listen I'm doing the smart thing by waiting for the evening. It's broad daylight and that crystal is getting constant light on it. So I can get it when it's dark out.

Ozpin: you know the moon reflects light off the sun right?

(y/n): oh right. Fine I'll go.

He rolled his eyes and left the office.

Agnus: he's an angry one isn't he?

Ozpin: sometimes. From what his records say, he's had anger problems in the past but has been getting help for it.

Agnus: that simply won't do.

Ozpin: what do you mean?

Agnus: anger is a tool.

Ozpin: anger isn't a good thing. It can cloud one's judgement and make you unable to concentrate.

Agnus: not true. His father and mother were very angry people. Yet they were very calm and focused in battle. Their anger allowed them to focus better. I still remember the words his mother said to me when I was beaten.

Years ago

Inside of Agnus's laboratory in Fortuna. Lucina had stabbed a Grimm Agnus with several swords from Lucifer. She slowly walked up to him while holding a Thompson.