Familiar Faces

(y/n) was In his next class and was watching as Jaune was losing a duel to Cardin.

(y/n): Jaune is getting his ass handed to him.

Nora: and this guy is our leader?

(y/n): if he keeps this up we're done.

Ren: agreed.

Pyrrha: he's doing his best guys.

(y/n): he just lost.

Jaune walked back to to his team and sat down next to (y/n).

Glynda: remember students the Vytal festival is only a few months away. So keep practicing for the combat tournament. Reminder that soon other students from other schools so be respectful as you are not only representing yourselfs but the school as a whole.

Soon the bell rang and everyone left the auditorium and went to the cafeteria. while the team JNPR and team RWBY were eating their lunch Nora was telling a story.

Nora: so there we were.

Ren: it was the middle of the day and we fought 2 beowolves.

Nora: you ruined the story.

(y/n): cool story. I have one too.

Jaune: okay tell us.

(y/n): last year Ruby and I helped a pirate.

Jaune: no way.

(y/n): it's true! we helped him smuggle some stuff out of the mainland to sell to the islands. And may have engaged in some minor piracy.

Blake: what kind of piracy exactly?

(y/n):We robbed a ship coming from a Schnee dust mine from one of the islands.

Weiss: that was you?!

(y/n): yep. Also I still know some of the shanties by heart.

Pyrrha: really, Can you sing us one?

(y/n): no.

girl: let go of me!

(y/n) turns around sees Cardin pulling on a bunny faunus's ears

(y/n): hey leave her alone!

(y/n) gets up and walks over to them.

(y/n): I said let go.

Cardin: and what are going to do about it.

He lets go of her ear and stands up challenging (y/n). (y/n) hits him in the throat and watches Cardin reels from the hit and gasps for air. (y/n) prepares to hit him in the head with a right hook but is stopped by Cardin grabbing his fist. He twists (y/n)'s hand and Cardin stands up straight and lifts (y/n) by his collar.

Cardin: don't think I don't know who you are. You're the son of Vergil and Lucina Sparda. you are weak compared to them. If they could see you know they would be disappointed that their son can't even fight. Now say "I'm a disappointment".

(y/n): fuck you.

Cardin goes to punch (y/n) but drops him.

Cardin: you're not even worth it.

Suddenly (y/n) hits him in the throat again. He reels again and gasps for air and this time a small amount of blood trickles from his lips. This time (y/n) steps back and performs a 360 spin kick.

 This time (y/n) steps back and performs a 360 spin kick