A New Grimm Arm

It was the next day and Glynda was taking (y/n)'s class to the forest.

Glynda: here we are at the forest of forever fall. Now professor peach has asked for you to collect samples from a tree deep within the forest. Now every team will take a jar and use it to collect sap from the tree. After you collect the sap you are free to explore the forest but you must be back here at 4 o,clock with the sap.

during her speech (y/n) saw that Pyrrha was very sleepy.

(y/n): what time did you go to sleep last night?

Pyrrha: about 2 in the morning.

(y/n): why did you stay up that late?

Pyrrha: i was playing mafia 2 with Ruby.

(y/n): I didn't know you played that game.

Pyrrha: i heard you liked it and I wanted to try so I could know you better.

(y/n): that's cool. So what level did you end on?

Pyrrha: i don't know. The one we're you need to steal the gas stamps.

(y/n): ah okay.

(y/n) walks up and grabs a jar and starts to walk into the forest with NPR.

(y/n):has anyone seen Jaune?

Nora: I last saw him with team CRDL.

(y/n):Oh fuck.

Suddenly team CRDL runs out of the woods in fear.

Russel: Ursa!

(y/n): slow down what happened?

Russel: there was an Ursa and Jaune and Cardin got left behind.

(y/n): shit. C'mon let's go save them.

(y/n) and NPR ran to go rescue them. When they arrived they saw Jaune singlehandedly kill the Ursa by decapitating it.

Pyrrha: amazing Jaune!

Nora: that was awesome!

Jaune: thanks.

(y/n): if you keep it up you might be better than uhh..

Jaune: i might be better than my grandpa.

(y/n): that's the spirit. Now than what was this ass-hat trying to do exactly?

Jaune: he wanted me to find a rapier wasp and send it to attack you.

(y/n): You're better off putting a bullet in me because that wouldn't have worked. Well with that little misadventure taken care of let's go and find this sap.

Pyrrha: I want to stay behind with Jaune for a moment.

(y/n): suit yourself.

(y/n) and NR walked away with (y/n) still holding the jar.

Pyrrha: I can see you have some potential Jaune.

Jaune: I do?

Pyrrha: tonight meet me on the roof of the dorm and bring your weapons.

Jaune: okay.

Pyrrha walked back to the others and Jaune stayed behind. He was thinking about what Pyrrha wanted and started to head follow her. Suddenly he hears a strange voice.

(A/n: imagine Alastor sounds like Vito from mafia 2. If you don't know who that is watch this. Vito is the skinny guy. If you don't care just imagine him like an Italian mobster)