Knowing Him Better

Pyrrha: you're human.

(y/n): look at my arm does that look human?! I should've died on the roof but I didn't! You know why, it's because I'm not human! So what am i?!

Lady: (y/n) calm down.

(y/n): I need answers from you two especially. What am I? What was dad? what was Dante?

He walked angrily towards his aunts.

Lady: wait no one told you?

(y/n): told me what?!

Trish: your half Grimm.

(y/n): what does that mean?!

Trish: you're the grandson of the Grimm knight Sparda And your father and uncle are half Grimm too.

(y/n): mom is human though?

Trish: kinda, she under went an experiment that allowed her to transform into a Grimm.

(y/n): so she's part Grimm.

Lady: yes.

(y/n): why am I barely getting told this.

Trish: I thought you were told this.

(y/n): no!

(y/n) sighs.

(y/n): lets just head back.

Timeskip

(y/n) waved goodbye to his aunts who walked into an inn. He started walking back to the dorms with Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: hey (y/n). In class, what song were you singing?

(y/n): I was singing Shepherd of fire.

Pyrrha: what kind of song is it.

(y/n): what do you mean?

Pyrrha: what kind of genre is it?

(y/n): it's heavy metal.

Pyrrha: you're into that kind music I see.

(y/n): yeah, it was one of my mom's favorite songs. Most of the music I like my mom would play me when I was a little kid.

Pyrrha saw a smile form on his face.

Pyrrha: can I listen to it?

(y/n): sure.

He puts his headphones on Pyrrha's head and took his scroll from his pocket. He goes on his playlist and scrolls down till he finds the song. He played the song for her and on the surface she enjoyed the song but deep down she never liked heavy metal but didn't say a word to (y/n) as to not hurt his feelings.

(y/n): what do you think?

Pyrrha: it's good.

(y/n) could see her faking an obvious smile.

(y/n): if you don't like it just tell me.

Pyrrha: no I do like it.

(y/n): it's fine. I'm used to people not liking my music hell even Ruby makes fun of my taste in music.

Pyrrha takes the headphones off.

Pyrrha: she doesn't like your music?

(y/n): we may be friends but we don't always have the same interest.

Pyrrha: can I see your playlist?

(y/n): sure.

He hands her his scroll and she looks through his music. His playlist is a mess of genres, but most of the music is metal.