The locker.

Jolie's perspective:
As i walked through the hall with lana playing in my headphones i saw all sorts of stuff happening. A girl crying in her friends arms. Guys moaning because apparently thats funny or whatever. I wanted to go away so i walked into the bathroom. As soon i walked in i saw a couple aggressively making out. Disgusting.

"HEY GET OUT YOU PERV!" The girl in the bathroom schreamed. 'With pleasure.' I thought.

2 hours later my school day was over. As i walked through the halls my bestfriend lila walked up to me. "Hey jols!!" She schrieked. "Hey lils!" I said. "Ok so Sarah M And Miles B are apparently dating now, did you know?" She asked.

"Sadly, yes." I said.

Lily knows everything about everyone. Oh, May T wasn't in 3rd period? She would already know in 2nd period. Her parents are extremely strict so she rebells but follows her parents rules at the same time. I mean if my parents were that strict i would too but they arent so yea.

"How come you didn't tell me?" She asked confused. "I dunno it just didn't come up." "You know hes a cheater and we like Sarah M! You could've helped her!" She said. "Its not my buisness." I said. Lila scoffed. "How would you feel if you were dating a cheater and i knew and didn't do anything about it!?" She said angrily. "I guess we'll never know because every guy here looks like a rat." I said while grinning. "Fair." She said.

I got out my keys from my bag and walked up to my locker. There was a guy standing there. At the locker next to mine. "Who's that? Lila asked. "Idk." I said back. "He looks familiar." She said. "Well he goes to this school so that seems reasonable." I said while walking to my locker.

I opened my locker but accidentally bumped into his locker door slamming it closed with his ring finger between it. "Awh fuck." He said while shaking his hand dramatically. "Oh my gosh, im so sorry!" I said nervously. "Its fine, it doesn't hurt that bad." He said while still shaking his hand. "Im so sorry I didn't mean to!" I said. "No im serious its fine." He said while locking his locker. "Im Mikey." He said while putting out his hand. "Holy fuck your fingers all red!" I said. He looked at me with a 'seriously' face. "Im sorry, im Jolie." I said while shaking his hand. He looked me in my eyes. I looked into his. Beautiful dark eyes. I was mesmerized.

"Nice to meet you Josie."

Hey guys! An authors note: if you guys have any tips please tell me!! Love y'all!! <3