Late nights

Miguel what did you post!?

~

Miguels perspective:
As i was in bed still scrolling on insta i got a text from Jols. It was a tiktok. When i clicked on it it was my own. The one i just posted half an hour ago. She sent another one. 'Miguel, what the fuck.' It read. 'What?' I replied. 'What the fuck did you post Miguel.' She replied. 'What are you walking about?' I sent her. I heard the doorbell ring. My mom was already asleep so i went to open in myself. When I opened the door it was Jolie. "Hey Jo-" I said. She cut me of before i could finish.

Jolie's perspective:
"WHAT DID YOU POST MIGUEL." I shouted at him as i barged in the house. "Whoa- WHOA- what are you talking about?" He asked while putting his hands up like he was being arrested. "The tiktok." I said as i could feel tears filling up my eyes. If he posted what i think he did then this was all a giant mistake. A giant, giant mistake.

"Watch it." He said. I could see fear in his eyes but then i saw some kind of power. "If you posted what you think i posted then I don't want to see it." I told him firmly. "Watch it." He said again.

I unpaused the video and then i saw. A clip of me and Miguel basically dying of laughter and then him spitting out the water in his mouth because he was laughing too hard. A clip of me walking but then tripping and falling while Miguel was just laughing in the background. A clip of us two dancing along to Cinnamon girl, which looked bad cus neither of us can dance. A clip of Miguel accidentally walking face first into a pole on the street and me laughing. And then finally, a clip of me having tears in my eyes and almost dying while eating a tamale from just 3 hours ago.

"Oh Miguel.." i said while feeling extremely bad. He looked at me. Pure sadness in his eyes. How could i ever think that he would do something like that? He would never. "Oh Miguel.." i said while running up to him and basically throwing myself at him to hug him. "Im so sorry.." i said while there were tears forming in my eyes. "Its ok.." he said while hugging me back. He kissed me on my forehead while i cried in his arms. I slept over that night and we ended up watching a movie while cuddling as we both fell asleep.

Summer vacation was gonna be awesome, i can tell.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter guys!! Ive been feeling really motivated to write lately so yea. Love you lots!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼