The end.

Summer vacation was gonna be awesome, i can tell.

~

Jolie's perspective:
As i walked downstairs on the last day of school i heard Max blasting the weeknd and i smelled pancakes. Its a little tradition we have had since he was 12. On the last day of school, he made pancakes and we would eat them together in the garden. As i sat down at the counter i plate of pancakes was pit infront of me "Morning!!" He said. "Someone's happy." I said while grinning at him. He sat down next to me and we started eating. "Ok so you know ive been like eyeing this guy from my tech class for like a few weeks now.." he said. "Omg yes you wont shut up about him." I said while grinning back. "He asked me out yesterday!!" He said with the most cheesy smile on his face. "Omg really!?" I asked. "Ugh it was so awesome, he is so sweet! But uhm.." he said. "My friends didn't react that well.." "Oh.." i said. "Well you've graduated so.. Not like you needed them anyways?." I said with a questioning tone. "Yea.." he said while giving me a sweet smile because deep down, he knew i was right.

We jumped in the car, picked up Miguel and Lila and Max dropped us off. School was boring. The bell rang for the last time this school year. We immediately ran downstairs, grabbed our stuff from our lockers and we walked home together. "Hey do you guys wanna get some ice cream?" Lila asked. "Well i don't have any money on me." Miguel said. "Oh me neither." I said. "Oh no wait, I bought m&m's at lunch. I spent mine." Lils said. "I can call Max and tell him to bring my wallet." I said. "Do that!!" They both said in excitement. I called Max "Hey sis." He said. "Hey, do you think you can meet us at the ice cream place and also, can you bring 20 bucks?" I said. "You called me cuz you want ice cream?" He asked. "Yea im not tryna hide that." I replied. "On my way." He said. We walked over to the  ice cream shop and a few minutes later Max arrived. "Hello, what can i get you?" The employee asked. "Id like one scoop of chocolate please." Lila said. The employee scooped the ice cream and gave it to her. Everybody else ordered and we went to go sit outside. As we ate our ice cream we started talking. "Anything fun happen?" Lila asked.
"Max got asked out!" I said. "Really omg by who?" Lila asked. "Ok so his name is.." Max started saying. He kept on talking but i got distracted.

Miguels hand intertwined mine. I felt butterflies filling my stomach. I looked at him and he looked at me. I love him.

If i could spend the rest of my life with these three idiots. It would be awesome. Life's great.