4

I wanted him alone.

~

Miguel's perspective:
As we ran i started to feel even more in love with her then i already was. When we arrived to where Jols was taking me we were at her house. She opened the door and there was a note on the kitchen counter. She opened it and it read 'Im at football practice. Be back at 4. -Max' I looked at the clock. "3:30." I said. She looked at me and signaled to come with her so I followed her.

When we arrived in her room she threw her bag on the ground so i did too. We stood there and i looked around for a few seconds and then she grabbed me by my sweater and kissed me. Almost immediately after our lips touched she let go of my sweater and wrapped her hands around my neck and we started making out. Fuck she's good. I put my hands on her back to bring her as close to me as i could. I brought her to the nearest wall and slammed her against it. She is fucking amazing..

Jolie's perspective:
We heard the downstairs door open and immediately separated. He looked at the clock and mouthed 'WE WERE MAKING OUT FOR 35 MINUTES!?' While looking at me shocked. I looked at him in panic. I signaled for him to get under my bed. "Im home!!" I heard Max say. "Im in my room!!" I said. Why the fuck would i say that. Now he for sure knows im in here. "Hey." He said as he opened my door and stepped inside. "Hey." I said while sitting on my bed. He sat down next to me. "Im sorry for how i acted. With Mikey." He said. "I know, I've already forgiven you." I said. "Im okay with it yknow.. if u guys become like.. a thing." He said. "Well uhm.. we- we are. We are a thing actually." I said nervously. "I know." He said. "What?. How?" I asked him. "Mom and dad installed a ring video camera 2 weeks ago and i saw you two running into the house holding hands and laughing. I assume hes under the bed?" He said. "Yea.." i said. "Hey Mikey." He said while bending over to look under the bed. "Hi." I heard Miguel say from under the bed. He got out from under it. "Wait shit." I said. "What?" Miguel and Max said at the same time. "The footage. What if mom and dad see it?" I asked nervously. "Already deleted it." Max said. "Ugh you are amazing!!" I told him. I walked up to Max and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Love ya sis." He said. "Love you bro." I replied. As he walked out he gave Miguel a little nod and Miguel nodded back. Me and Miguel sat down on my bed and snuggled in together. I put on a movie and we cuddled and watched the movie. I love him so much.