"I love you."

He really cared about her.

~

Miguel's perspective:
My class had started but i was still in the nurses office. I didn't care. I couldn't leave her. I started to sob. With tears in my eyes i asked the nurse for a tissue. She gave me one and i wiped my tears but immediately after i did my cheeks were wet again. I couldn't stop crying. I love this girl. I love her.

A few seconds later i could see her eye twitching. I immediately sat up straight to see what was going on. She opened her eyes. "Oh my god!." I said while basically throwing myself at her to hug her. "What happened?." She asked quietly. "You fainted." I told her. "Oh Miguel.. im so sorry.." She said  while holding onto me and hugging me too. "No, no. You didn't do anything." She said while there were tears forming in her eyes. "Ill give you two some privacy." The nurse said while standing up and leaving. "Listen, Jolie i wanted to tell you something.." i told her. "Hm?." She said or asked or whatever making a hm sound is.

"I love you."

"What?."

"I have loved you ever since I've known you Jolie. From the moment you said 'Oh my gosh im so sorry!' After smashing my finger between the locker door I've known i love you. I cant stand the fact you don't know and i dont care if you feel the same i just.. wanted you to know.. that i love you."

"Miguel.. i-"

I got up and tried to run away after realizing that everything i just said I actually said but she grabbed my hand, sat up straight and put me back in the chair in front of her.

"Miguel.. i.. i wanted to tell you that I didn't wanna see you anymore because i feel like your getting in the way of my grades and i wanted to tell you that.. i just wanted to be just friends.."

Wow.. i wanted to sob but obviously couldn't because that would mean that she knew i was sad. Fuck man..

"But i would've been lying. If i told you i wanted to be just friends then I would be lying Miguel. I dont just wanna be friends. I wanna be more then that. I wanna hold hands in the hallways, i wanna sneak out of class to go kiss in the bathrooms, i wanna be there for you when you need me. Miguel, i love you."

Jolie's perspective:
I took his hands. I saw a relieved smile appear on his face. I stood up and took him with me so we were standing there together. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me forward. Our hips touching. I put my hands around his neck and pulled his face towards mine. Our lips touched. I could feel his warm breath and the tears he just cried on my skin. Man i love him. As we kissed while just standing there cinnamon girl started playing. As lana sang 'there's things i wanna say to you but I'll just let you live.' Our lips parted. He looked me in my eyes and smiled. Our foreheads touching. I don't ever wanna let go of him but i had to.

As we let go of eachother i realized that cinnamon girl didn't randomly start playing. Its my ringtone. It was Lila. I looked at Miguel and he nodded. I picked up.

"Oh my god you're awake thank god!!"
"Aren't you in class right now?" I said.
"Yea no i got kicked out." She said.
"Cant say that surprises me." I replied.
"Miguel carried you like a package." She said. "What!?" I said while looking at Miguel in disbelief. He nodded and smiled. "Hey is he still with you?" She asked. "Yea" i said. "Were uhm.." i looked at Miguel and he nodded for the third time. "Were actually dating.." i said. "WHAT!? OH MY GOD!!" She schrieked. "Yea we are." Miguel said while now standing next to me and putting his hand on my waist. "She's amazing.." he said while giving me a kiss on my forehead. I am so incredibly in love with him.