The nurses office.

I know what i wanna tell him.

~

Miguel perspective:
The bell rang. I got packed my bag got up and there she was. She was standing next to my table. "Hi!" I said while we both walked out of class. "Hi!" She said. "So.. what did you wanna talk about?." I asked nervously knowing the answer could range from 'im in love with you.' To 'i fucking hate you leave me alone.' I was very, very nervous. "Miguel, i, uhm." She said. She looked kinda off. She didn't seem nervous but she just seemed off. "You ok??" I asked. "I- uhm, i, im sorry i dont feel that good.. uhm im sorry.." she said. "Do you need to go to the nurses office?." I asked scared. She looked pale. And then it happened. She fainted. She kinda fainted to the side but kinda to the front two. I caught her. As some students around gasped and looked shocked i didn't know what to do. Lila came walking towards us. "What happened?" She asked scared. "I- i dont know.." i said. "Shit. Were you gonna talk at lunch?" She asked me. "Uhm.. i mean yes. Yes." I said as i was on my knees next to Jolie lying on the ground. "When she gets nervous she doesn't eat because she then throws up. We need to get her to the nurses office." She said with alot of power. I dont know how a voice can have power but hers in that moment did. As we both sat there for like 3 seconds she looked at me disappointed. "Well pick her up you MORON!" She kinda yelled at me. I immediately picked her up and carried her like a package. We speedwalked to the nurses office. Never in my life have i felt like a karen 2 times a day. As we walked trough the crowd of nasty teenagers Lila was pushing and screaming at people left and right.

She really cared about her.

Lila's perspective:
We were basically running to the nurses office. When we were finally there after walking for what felt like eternity but was really just half a minute Miguel placed her in a chair and the nurse closed a blind and we heart some rumbling and then a few minutes later the nurse opened the blind and told us she'll be fine but she needed to eat. As we waited, the bell rang. I grabbed my bag and opened the door. Right before i walked out i looked at Miguel and he looked at me. "Text me when she wakes up." I said. "I will." He said. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

He really cared about her.