The girls toilet.

As i ate i thought about all the things
she could say today.

~

Joli's perspective:
After i woke up and got ready i went to the kitchen and saw Max standing there. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Hey, you okay?" He asked as he hugged me back. "Im sorry." I said. "For what?" He asked. "For yesterday, for everything i said." "Thats fine. I shouldn't worry about you as much as i do." He said. I smiled at him.

As i walked out the house Lila was sitting on the porch. "Hey" i said. "Hey" she said back. "How you doing?" She asked. "Im good, you?" I asked her looking at her weirdly happy but trying to look normal face. "Im great actually!" She said. "Go on." I said. "So i rewatched the black phone last
night-" i cut her of before she could finish her sentence saying "And then you had nightmares about it all night and are now gonna beg me to take you to school in my brothers car?"

"Well yea but that not what i was talking about."

"We can't I don't have the guts to ask him." I said feeling guilty even tho I've said sorry. "Yea whatever that's fine. So i rewatched it and for some reason all my attention was on Bruce." She said while basically turning into a tomato. "Tristan Pravong right?" I asked her. "Yes!! Ugh my god hes amazing, hes asian and because of that my parents would approve of him! And now.. your in kahoots with Miguel and Miguel knows Tristan.." she said while grinning. "Ok first of all, i am not in 'kahoots' with Miguel. Were friends. I think. I don't really know what we are. Were classmates. In some classes. I just have no idea what we are, ok? Not people who are in kahoots together tho. And second of all, are you litterly only crushing on him cuz your parents would approve. Because if so, thats low of you." I said. As we walked into school Lila walked to her locker and i walked to mine. I saw Miguel packing up his bag of books at a table near our lockers. I opened my locker and his gaze went to me.

Miguel's perspective:

Wow.

She was gorgeous. What am i saying, she is gorgeous. Ever since I've knows her she's all i think about. She is fucking amazing. As i grabbed my headphones out of my bag. I saw her slowly starting to walk away. I walked to her. Speedwalked actually. I felt like a 47 year old karen. "Hey wait up!!" I said. She turned around. "Oh hey Miguel!" "I wanted to talk to you." I said. "Were gonna talk at lunch." She said. "Yea i know but i need to talk to you now." I said walking behind her while she walked to the toilets. "I cant talk to you right now i have to go to class." She said. "Yea i know bu-" I said. She slammed to door of the toilet stall in front of my nose. "OMG DISGUSTING!!" I heard someone schriek. As i looked around i realized where i was.

The middle of the girls toilet.

Jolie's perspective:
As Miguel followed me into the bathroom i started to grin. He dident even realize. As i shut the door someone schrieked. I didn't see it but i knew his smile faded. I know its rude but I didn't know what i wanted to say to him.