Max happend.

Oh. My. God.

~

"Wait, the black phone?" i said confused. "Yes.." he said in a regretting tone. "Wait omg that's awesome!" I said excitedly. "Yea when people don't realize I don't usually tell them." He said. "Well why not?" I asked.

"I dont want people to be nice to me just because im rich and famous."

"Wait your rich?" I said while grinning at him. "Yes Jolie im rich." He said. "Totally didn't notice seeing as your wearing a doir shirt, jordans and a gold
necklace." I said sarcastically. "Haha very funny." He said. "No but seriously, please dont treat me diffrent because im famous." He said in a serious voice this time. "I won't." I said looking into his eyes. Those beautiful dark eyes.

Mesmerizing.

Max's perspective:
I saw her sitting there. Just sitting there with that guy. My sister can't be sitting with a guy. I walked up the them. "Hey babe." I said while putting my arm around Jolie. "Mikey this is my brother, Max." She said while looking dissatisfied. "Ey what u talking bout?" I said. "Just stop Max. You don't get to barge in everytime im talking to any guy." She said angrily. "Remember last week? Yea. When i was talking to my new history teacher and you walked up and pretended you were my boyfriend, he now looks at me like im the weirdest person alive." She said while looking me in my eyes. "Hey, no im sorry i didn-" She didn't even let me finish my sentence. "Just leave me alone." She said as she got up and walked away.

Lila's perspective:
As i was walking out of the bathroom to go back to the table i saw Jolie walking towards me with tears in her eyes. "Hey, hey!" I said as she walked into my arms and cried. "Hey, what happened?" I asked.

"Max happened."

"The one guy that actually shows interest in me, the one guy that actually has humor and he just walks in and prentends im his girlfriend." She said still crying in my arms. "Its gonna be okay Jols, its al gonna be okay." I said while staring Max in his eyes. He has no right to do things like this. He did it last week with her new history teacher and he now refuses to look at her even when she has a question so who knows what this guys reaction will be.

Miguel's perspective:
As Max looked at Jols and her bestfriend. I looked at him. And then he looked at me. "See over there, yea, that's my sister crying." He said while giving me what was supposed to be an intimate death stare but it really just looked stupid. "Yea i can see dipshit." I said back. "What did you just say." He said back. Now there was a small amount of people standing around chanting 'fight fight'. "No. Max. Don't ruin this more then you already have." Jolie said as she walked up with ruined mascara. I looked at her. She looked at me. She looked absolutely devastated. "Mikey this isn't your fault. I wanna see you again here. At lunch. Tomorrow." She said as she dragged her brother away.

Jolie's perspective:
"Max you have quite litterly ruined my day, once again." I said. "I was just looking out for you." He said back. "No, no you weren't. Looking out for me is, helping me when i ask for help, it's asking who im with and not pretending your my fucking boyfriend, whitch btw i don't think anyone wants to hear you saying because your that fucking annoying to be around." I said. He looked at me with tears filling up his eyes and he walked away. I walked away with Lila and we went home walking together. I didn't wanna be around Max right now. But i wanted to say sorry to Mikey.