a D.

I know its rude but I didn't know what i wanted to say to him.

~

Miguel's perspective:
She was sitting at the front of the class and i was in the back. I was looking at her and admiring her almost the entire lesson. I cant take my eyes of of her. Once, she looked back. At me. But when she saw i was looking at her she looked away immediately. Im scared that the way i feel about her isn't how she feels about me. She was sitting next to Lila again. She was on her chromebook on pintrest and looking at pictures of tristan. Cant say that surprises me but whatever.

Jolie's perspective:
I had no idea what i wanted to say to him. I was staring out the class window the entire lesson wondering how to tell him how i felt. At some point i started thinking something along the lines of 'i like you, i really like you. From the moment i slammed your hand into your locker i knew.' But then i snapped back into reality and realized that if i actually said this it would mean confessing my love for a guy I barely know. I still didn't know what i wanted to say but it was almost lunch and i felt so useless. The teacher came walking down the class with our tests we made yesterday.

I got a D. Hes making me fail. Because of all the miguel and max drama yesterday i didn't focus on school and i got a D. I don't know what i wanna be when im older but i know i wanna be successful and i cant do that when i get bad grades.

I know what i wanna tell him.

A/N: hey guys!! I haven't updated in really long but im so sorry I haven't had any inspiration and ive been busy!! Also short chapter this time!! Love u all!! 🫶🏼