|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2| Meeting a new friend

When Klee runs into the portal she was transported to another world it was VERY different from Teyvat

When Klee runs into the portal she was transported to another world it was VERY different from Teyvat.. all the green trees .. nope they were red trees and grass...Klee started walking around the new found world.. everything was so different from Teyvat ... SHE LOVED IT!!

So many hiding spots and she could play tag or hiding go seek OOO maybe if there were fish she could blow them up! OoOo there was so many things Klee could do in this new world.. but Klee had to find the "person" or kid that she could play with.. She grips her bag with her tiny hands and runs into the forest more and more until Klee notices that she is lost.. 

"OH where am I??? " Klee said with a little sad face.. Usually Klee would find her way out but this wasn't Teyvat.. at least she thought it was the Pyro Archon nation then Geez it was weird.. 😞

Klee sat onto the floor and opened her bag up.. it was full of snacks and water and mostly bombs well the snacks came from her brother and Jean... She took one sandwich and bite into it.

It was a pretty good snack. Klee took out a bottle of water and with her grip she opened the cap and twisted it off and drank some of the water before closing the bottle and putting it back into her bag.. Klee got up and grabbed her bag before running into the forest once more.

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Klee saw how before some of the trees were red but now they were blue leaves and a purple trunk how weird... " And I thought all Archons and good taste but I guess I was wrong" Klee said before running into the new land it had stars and clouds everywhere it was like a kid made the place " wow I didn't know the Pyro Archon was a Kid! OOO MAYBE WE CAN BE FRIENDS!!!" Klee said happily until she saw a group of kids there were 4 kids and a mom hmmm.. Klee ran up to them and scared them "BOO" Klee yelled as the group jumped back in shock.. "WHAT THE .. Oh a kid?" A girl with brown hair said.. "Awww look at her she is so cute" another kid said but he had brown short hair and a weird outfit.. 

" What is your name kid?" a girl with green hair with glasses said.. Klee said proudly "Spark Knight Klee of the Knights of Favonius , reporting for duty! ...There's some more, but uh, I forgot. I'm not so good at remembering..." As she looked at them.. but some of them looked at her weirdly" What.. is the Knights of Favonius?? Luz is that a thing in the human world??" The boy with blonde messy hair said... So Klee guessed the girl with brown hair is Luz what a weird name

"Knights of Favonius?? No no that is not something from the human world.. so to say kid where are your parents?" Luz asked Klee kneeling onto the ground to Klee's height " Oh well Klee doesn't have a dad but she does have a brother and I have a mom!" Klee said happy as the rest of the group looked at her a little sad " Where did you come from.. there is no place safe for a family to hide from the Collector.." the boy with blonde hair said.. " The what now??" Klee said confused what type of name was Collector and why was it scary was it the name of the Archon??

The grouped look a bit shocked " The collector the reason the world is like this?? Hello?? " The blonde kid said again.."Hm? OOOhh is the Collector the Pyro archon??" Klee said a bit confused. as the grouped look shocked what the heck was Pyro and what was a Archon?! " What no.. wait are you even from here??" the boy with brown hair asked " Klee is from Mondstat which is in Teyvat " Klee said while the group looked shocked what the... " WAIT SSO YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS WORLD?!" The group shouted and soon a Big blue star came and the group started to run but Klee got caught and giggled as she got taken away from the group soon led her to a castle in the sky above a Skull.

Soon she saw a kid who looked like the stars and moon had became a person and a little person that looked a bit like a dog.. "Hi!" Klee said to the 2 as they both looked at her a bit shocked then the moon kid came up to her and said " HII A NEW FRIEND WHAT IS YOUR NAME!!" As the dog came walked up as well Klee notice how they both wore the same looking clothes.. OoOoh maybe it is like a sleep over and this defiantly wasn't a Archon nore was she in Teyvat by the way those kids looked shocked at her. " Hi my name is Klee!! what is your name?" Klee asked to the both of them " Well my name is the Collector and this is my best friend King!" Collector said before hugging King like a stuffed animal.

Klee was happy now maybe she could play with them they looked like fun and they didn't look busy at all " Do you want to play games!!" Klee asked the both of them "Yess we would love to!! " The collector said before dragging Klee and King into a room that was full of games.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it!