|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6| Brother?? What no!!

Look I need to put something out now

This has.......

-Lamity ( luz x amity)

- Huntlow ( Hunter x willow) a bit

- Klee x her bombs

- Hunter becoming Klee's 2nd older brother

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾。

No POV

Collector let Klee outside of the place. Everything was still the same... Purple trees around her purple grass. Sound of grass crunching was made when she stomped her boots onto the ground. 

"hmmm What to do..." Klee said putting a hand to her chin as she walked more and more through the forest. Soon she looked up and saw she was in the red woods as she called it. 

These were new voices to Klee. She ran to the sound and saw a girl with green hair being hugged by some grass??. " WILLOW!!" The weird grass things say as they hug the girl.

' So I guess the Green girl is Willow... everybody looks weird.. oh wait. yeah I am not in Tevyat ofc people are going to look different ' Klee said hiding behide a tree. The tree was very tall so it hid her pretty well and with her red hair. she kinda looked like the tree.

" We don't have time for that" A boy with blonde hair says. Klee kinda looked shocked.. Is that her brother??? Why is he here???.. Wait his eye color looks different.... Klee snapped out of it. 

' Maybe brother has finally made friends!!' Klee thought jumping up and down a bit.. and maybe a bit too much.. 

CRACK

SNAP

" WHO IS THERE?!" The group yelled and they stood next to eachother and holding their weapons and magic sticks and one was holding her slipper.... " Maybe it was a animal..." A mom looking person said lowing her slipper.

' Well I guess I should say hi' Klee thought before she stepped from behide the tree. Soon Gasp were heard from the group..

" You're that Klee girl!!" Willow said pointing at her lowing her staff. " Oh wait you're the people who hid behide the building!" Klee said pointing back that them. 

" Ohhh look at you!! you are so cute" The mother person said pulling Klee's cheeks stretching out her face. " This hurts" Klee said then the women let go. " oh sorry " 

" What are your names??" Klee said making her hands into little fists. " Well I am Luz and this is my mom Camilla..." Luz said looking at her mom." Hello darling" Camilla said waving with eyes of awe. " And this amazing girl over here is my girlfriend Amity!!" Luz said with love which made Amity blush but then her blush went away and she said hi.

"This is Gus and Willow" She said pointing at them. They waved at her. " Hi you look so cute" Willow said .. " And this is-"

" Brother!!" Klee said running to hunter and clinging to his leg

" Brother!!" Klee said running to hunter and clinging to his leg. " Hunter I didn't know you had a sister..." Luz said looking shocked. " I.. Don't ow how are you so strong??" Hunter said thrashing his leg up and down trying to get Klee off. " hehe" Klee giggled as she clanged onto the leg.

"I mean Hunter she does look like you a bit." Gus said pointing out is similarities with them. "I mean she has red eyes you have Magenta which is close and you both have blonde hair and like red" Gus said 

 " I think your sister is cute Hunter kinda like you" Willow said poking Klee's Cheek. Hunter blushed a bit on his cheek. " Now can someone help me get her off" Hunter said still trying

" Ok then" They said trying to get her off with magic and just their arms... so to say it failed/..

*gasping for air* " How is she so strongg?" Gus said still trying to get her off of Hunter leg. " Hey kid can you Please get off.." Camila said looking at her.. " hm Sure!!" Klee said getting off finally..

 "IT WAS THAT SIMPLE!!!??" They said all very tired...

" Hey big brother!" Klee said looking at Hunter.. " I am not your- you know what yeah?" Hunter said...

" Want to go Fish bombing?"

...

" YOU HAVE BOMBS????"  Luz said jumping into Amitys arms.. Everyone was shocked

" Yeah? Klee is very well trusted with them!!" Klee said Jumping up and down with a happy little smile.

" uhm.. Sure??" Hunter said and he got up and dusted himself off... " Great now lets goo!!"  Klee said dragging him somewhere...

" well We just lost Hunter... Do you think that was his real sister?" Amity said as everybody said maybe..

.

.

.

..

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾。