|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3| UNO! 🎨

well here is another chapter

Klee was shocked by how many games there was

Klee was shocked by how many games there was...There is so many on shelves and in closet and some were video games from the human world! " Woh so many games which one should we play??!!" Klee said as she put her bag down onto the ground and ran around the room.

The room had light purple walls with white stars on it. there was a little darker purple for the floor.

"Hmmm Do you want to play UNO maybe?" The collector said before a pack of UNO cards starts to float towards him " woh that is so cool! Klee said amazed by the power of the Collector as her and king sat onto the bean bags chairs that is in a circle while the Collector shuffled the cards then starts to hand them out to them. Klee picked up her stack of cards then looks at her deck

This was a great deck for Klee as she looked at the other faces to see if they had good or a bad deck

This was a great deck for Klee as she looked at the other faces to see if they had good or a bad deck. Not to brag or anything but Klee was the best at UNO she would always win! " Ok.. I will go first" King said before flipping the first card that was in the middle deck. It was a Yellow 2 then King put down a yellow 5. When it was Klee turn she put down her Yellow 6 then the collector put his yellow 3 down then it was back to King. 

He put down a yellow 9 then it was Klee turn. She didn't have any more yellows then she put her wild card. " It is going to be red!" Klee said then it was collector who looked sad at his deck after he picked up a card from the middle deck then put it down it was a red 4. Once king put down his red then Klee put down her after Collector picked up another card then another until he got a red which he put down then King had to grab a red. Klee put down her +4 card and yelled "UNO!"

 . The collector was shocked but he also put down his 4+ leading to king having to get 8 cards from the middle deck while Collector and Klee laughed... then Klee found out that shoot she didn't have any reds.... She was forced to get a another card but she had to pick up 3 more cards... but at least she got to put down her red card.. then Collector changed the color to blue.." wait if you had a wild card then why didn't you place it before?" Klee asked her red eyes confused.

"Well.. Ummmm Idk" The Collector said once King put down his blue card.. (I feel bad but it was funny) Klee thought before putting her blue card down she had to hold before pulling out the big guns on them. Then the Collector put his blue and King went then Klee being a girl boss put down her blue +2 down onto them which was shocking to all of them and the Collector picked up 2 cards which made King and Klee giggle a bit. After 40 mins of the game Klee won the game of UNO then Collector, King and Klee went to find another game.

-------------------------------------------

This whole chapter is just them playing uno lol