|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10| New world again?!

These chapters are going to be short..

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ 

No one POV

Albedo soon woke up. There he was in his lab. How long had he slept? Who cares at this point. Albedo was at his lowest. 

He soon got up from his desk and went to the door. He walked out. Once he left Dragonspine he went to Jean. The only other person who would have taken care of her. 

" Oh Albedo.. Jean is in her office" a random Knight said before moving out the way. "Thank you" He said before turning the doornob and going in. 

There was Jean.. Eye bags, Coffee and her hands on her head. " Oh Albedo.. coming to see if Klee is here?" Jean said looking up. Though Klee was a trouble maker she still liked her another little sister to her then her other one.

" Yeah.. I am guessing they didn't find her.." Albedo said as he looked at her. Messed up ponytail and clearly she had been sleeping on her desk. " Yeah.. This is taking a bit of a toll.." Jean said removing her hands from her hair and picks up a paper.

" I can see from you" Albedo said looking away from her. " Yeah.." Jean said before getting up and giving him a paper. " Here.. somethings about her and maybe some Clues but not much." Jean said before another knock was heard. Jean open the door and there was Lisa. 

" Lisa.. Hello " Jean said being tackled into a hug by her. " OH JEAN I WAS WORRIED " Lisa said letting go of her. " You were no where and you never really left the office so I got worried" Lisa said Looking up and down .

 " Oh my... What happen to you?" Lisa said looking at Jean in her eyes. " I guess I never had time to leave with Klee missing..  and the Knights.." Jean said looking at Albedo who was watching this. 

"Oh right Klee... Albedo I am sorry I couldn't find her "  Lisa said before putting one of her hands on her chest.

" It.. It is fine but I should be leaving" He said before walking out. After a bit more looking around some wind passed him. 

" hm.. oh the wind " he said before walking more then He heard voices from the Wind.. 

" Follow me "

" I know where she is "

" Klee I know"

" come with me.."

The wind said then Albedo was shocked. Maybe this was all in his head. Then Albedo thought no way The only person to do something like this is the Anemo archon.. Maybe He is trying to help him. " Fine show me " Albedo said before he saw some wind thing. So mini.

" Follow me ..."  it said before flying off

Albedo ran after it then it lead him to a forest. He ran more and more. He looked crazy to some people but He would do anything for his little sister. Just to find her.. He would search all over Teyvat. 

Soon he saw a portal then the little thing disappeared from sight with a " She is here..". Albedo looked around oh yeah it. She was here.. A portal how strange is this world. Soon a light flashed and the portal opened. "Wha- " Albedo said before being sucked in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"H⟒⌰⌿ ⋔⟒ ⌿⌰⌇.. "

⎎⟟⋏⎅ ⋔⟒

K⌰⟒⟒ ⟟⌇ ⟟⋏ ⎅⏃⋏☌⟒⍀

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Albedo woke up. Red trees, Red grass. where was he.. " I am guessing I am not in  Teyvat I should take notes" Albedo said reaching for his noted book then he realized...

" NOOOOOOOOO MY NOTE BOOK" Albedo Note book had been left. Albedo Soon got up and wandered around this new place.

A new find 

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆☆ ★ ✮

Word count : 690