𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13| Some sunny day~

Hi I am not dead

Memes are funny

You are a idiot 

You are a idiot 

Hahahaha

Hahaha

☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。

Klee talked to her brother about her adventures in this place and how she met someone that looked like him but had pink eyes. Albedo was intrigued in her storys and how she saw people fly on staffs sounds like witch craft.

But knowing this world it is probably normal for them. Collector talked some parts about the story but talked and played with Klees brother hair. " Hm that sure is weird now lets go home Klee" Albedo said before picking up Klee.

" WHAT?! No no! " Klee said pushing her arms out saying a clear No! Klee didn't want to leave yet she was having so much fun with her new friends! and with a new world more fun plus since her brother is here even more fun!

" I want to stay for a bit more PLSSSS" Klee said begging for her to stay. "  Fine but I do want to learn more about this place " Albedo said before letting Klee down. Klee jumped happily since she got to stay here longer. " Welll I do have a place you can stay since you guys are siblings! " Collector said shaking his hands in the air.

" Thank you very much mr. Collector " Albedo said bowing ." Argh Mr?? Just call me Collector!" He said floating in the air which amazement Albedo. " What.. How are you floating.. " Albedo said before mentally slapping himself. " oh wait you are a child of the stars ofc you  can float.. " Albedo said before giggles broke out form the younger and one older ones.

" Well lets go! " Collector said before a star formed and they got on and flew to the Place in the sky. The flying shocked Albedo this was like a power of a god.. He needed to ask more question to Collector while he is here..

Trust is what they needed.

☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。𖦹 °✩☾⋆。

Hiii. No I am not dead!

Word count: 369

 😏😏😏😏😏