𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16 - Final

I am so sorry for not posting much of this story!

I don't really have anymore ideas for thiss...

Albedo stopped Klee from attacking them.  

" Big brotherrr!" Klee whined wanting to be free from her brothers hug that stopped her. 

" No Klee you arn't attacking anyone today and not on my watch. " Albedo said picking her up. 

" Maybe we should play a different game.. " King offered.  Klee didn't forget the talk with the random lady that King had. Though she did forget like half of the things he said.

" Yeah maybe.. go fish? " Collector said cleaning up the monopoly game. Albedo went to find a card pack while Klee pouted. " Can we play outside games?like fish bombing!  " Klee wondered wanting to play other and different games. 

" Um.. Well.. Sure! We can play tag! " Collector said happily as he ran down the hallway. They all ran after him.

They went outside.. The Horrible outdoors as some say! ( Quote by me! )

Atleast they got some fresh air and arn't cooped up in the home. 

It was nice for a change of air..  They got to know eachother and made a bond..

They played games outside until it night fell..

The group went back up. King left somewhere.. 

They change into some pyjamas. 

Albedo thinks should they leave tomorrow.. It would break Klee's heart but they need to get home somehow..

So he came up with something..

---------------

Ending 1?  < - -

Ending 2? < - -

Ending 3 ? < - - 

( Yup a cliff hanger but not really )

------------------------------------------------------------

This might be the final chapter of this book

I have no more thought put in to this book so this is the end!

I do have a owl house oneshot book if you want to look at that!

I am doing 3 endings for this book!

Word count: 327