|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4| Faker?(Short)

I have too many books to write in right now 😰

NO POV

After lots of games they got a bit bored... They played everything well not everything but they did play a lot of games... Collector said they should sleep!! Klee didn't want to sleep but Collector said that they could have a story before bed!! Collector made them float to bed which made Klee giggle from how fun it was floating in the air.

Once they got into the bedroom Collector notice how there was only 2 beds made for him and king.. There was no other bed for his new friend! He couldn't have his friend sleep on the floor now that would be mean. 

Collector calls Momdaila and ask her to get another bed for his new friend.. Of course she brings it but she tries to make a deal with the Collector which doesn't work.

The bed was like the others but it was sun print not moon or stars but the sun and clouds on the blanket and covers. The frame of the bed had little cloud carvings on it. Like it was carved into the wood. The wood was a rich dark wood frame.

Collector snapped his fingers and soon Klee was in some Pjs ( I tried to find something ok?)

Klee put on some shorts underneath and got in bed taking off her bag and hat setting them aside on her nightstand. King soon got out a book and started to read it. Collector was in bed. "Wait Wait !! Skip that part and read the version I made!!" Collector said to King as he skipped over the ending and readed the part that Collector made instead. Soon The light was turned off " Good night!!!" Klee said before the Collector said the same thing and they went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Klee soon woke up and saw that King was missing? She got on her toes and floated out of the room. Not before seeing a tall doll being taken over... Klee's eyes widen when she saw this.. Klee was scared and ran into a random hall way. 

Klee soon ran somewhere.. it had leafs?? This place was weird.. Then she heard 3 voices.. ' Wait that's King's voice!!' Klee thought before running and staying behide a pillar.

When she looked she saw 2 random lady's. One with Orange hair hugging some jack-in-the-box but the jack was an owl. The other lady had Grey hair and they had one grey eye.. Then she saw King... what was he doing here? Then she heard him say..

" Why can't we do that?"

" Because it didn't work!" King said which made Klee confused...

'" If we want to stop the Collector then we need to stop him forever.. and I think I know more Permanent thing.." King said which made Klee gasp she thought they were friends... I guess he was a fake one.. 

" Wait did you hear that?" Eda said then checked the pillar but no one was there.. Klee ran after that gasping a bit for air... I guess there will always be one fake friend...

But Klee wasn't the only one who saw it.. Collector was watching the whole time and was shocked that King would try and do that...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is short I had to put this out!!