𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14 | Another place

Thank you for 1K reads!

Prepare for lots of spelling errors because I got long nails TT~TT and they suck

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

They soon went up to the palace. It was very beautiful with all the light colours. Albedo took notes of the weird and powers of this place with his mind because he lost his everyday notebook.

The place did look very weird since teyvat was very colourful but this place sticks to a warm colour palette and the Collector's land was very and mostly cool colours so the land was like a balance.

" Weeeeee!! "  Klee put her arms out while Albedo made sure she didn't fall off. " Klee! you need to be careful! " Albedo warned her. They soon landed which made them sigh before they walked off .

" Klee! Since it is your brothers first time here lets show him around! " Collector said before grabbing their hands and running off to show Albedo the palace. Collector would stat some of the easy parts like " This is the kitchen and that is the puppet room! " 

"Puppet room? " Albedo asked tilting his head. " Oh it is for people who don't play the games correctly or are just mean " Collector said floating upside down and laughing. " ok then.. " Albedo looked away.

Strange for a child of the stars to have that.. but he is a mini god.. 

" Now that you got to know most of the palace how about a game of cards! " Collector said 

Lunar : I want to join!!

Me: Lunar !! come on we can play games later let me finish this chapter !

Lunar: Fineee

" Sure but you need to teach me first " Albedo said nodding his head before walking to the room with the 4 kids following him. It would be his first time playing cards since he mostly does his job.

-------------------------------------------

I wonder who will win 👀

Place your bets down below lol