|𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8| Shooting stars?

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

No one POV

Everybody was shocked. Note do not mess with the little girl or you will get bombed. " Hehe why are you all shocked? I thought I told you I had bombs?" Klee said then everybody went back to normal and started to eat the fish. " Oh yeah!" Gus said.

Soon they started to move. Klee and Hunter had a good friend ship like Siblings. The group walked more and more.

"So.. What are we going to do about the Collector?" Amity said. Everybody looked at her and nodded. " Wait what about him?" Klee asked getting off of hunters hair. " Well don't you know?? Collector needs to be stopped?" Hunter said shaking his hands around. " but... Collector is my friend and why does he need to be stopped.. he is just a kids having fun.." Klee said lowering her shoulders.

Everyone was shocked about what Klee said. Friends?! They were Friends?!. " Wait.. you are Friends with him!?" Luz said shocked. Klee turned to her with a sad face. " Yeah.. I am what is wrong with that?" Klee said holding tightly on her bag straps. " but... But... he trapped people.. he is a bad person." Amity said.. This made Klee mad...

They said things that the Collector did.. Just yelling. More and more. Klee was sick of it. Luz tried to calm them down a bit but she also hated the Collector a bit but not like them..

" NO YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!! COLLECTOR IS JUST A KID! KIDS WANT TO PLAY IT IS SOMETHING THAT KIDS DO!?" Klee yelled at them with anger. Everyone was shocked.. Maybe they went over bored... 

" HE IS JUST A KID! A CHILD! LIKE ME! " Klee said hot tears coming from her little eyes. " hey.. Klee we are sorr-" Hunter said trying to confront Klee. " NO I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER BROTHER OR SHOULD I EVEN CALL YOU THAT! YOU ARN'T EVEN HIM I DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIM!" Klee said yelling at Hunter. Hunter started to cry a bit and Gus and Willow hugged him.

" Klee wait!" Willow said. " NO I AM LEAVING YOU ADULTS AND TEENS ARE THE SAME !! " Klee said before Running off with tears. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Klee was sitting in the grass hugging her feet. Tears were still falling. "*Hic*  Why.. why are all people the same.." Klee said hugging her feet tighter... Everybody was busy.. They hated her friend for being a kid...

" I wish they could see that he is a kid too.. " Klee said before looking at the stars.. Stars started to fall... Shooting stars!!. Klee soon got up and made a wish. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Albedo walked around. Missing poster of Klee... " Sigh..." Albedo looked around some more looking. " Hey.. Have you seen a little girl with blonde hair and red eyes. She wear a bunch of red?" Albedo ask. " Sorry haven't seen a little girl here like that.." The random person says before walking off..

" Where are you Klee.."