• 35

『 LOYALTY 』{ messages , social media }

『 LOYALTY 』
{ messages , social media }

unknown number
hey !! this is nick sturniolo, right?

unknown number
sorry that this is so sudden, i wouldn't answer a random stranger, either lol. i'm mae's twin sister, alice!

alice 👎
anyway, i wanted to ask you a question. only if that's okay with you, of course.

nick
yeah, it's nick.
what's up?

alice 👎
so a few weeks ago, your brother chris told me that he and mae were dating

nick
BSJSVHAVSGQNDV

alice 👎
???

nick
nothing nothing
continue

alice 👎
ok?
i was wondering if what he told me is true because i recently saw chris post a pic on insta with some other girl named coraline

nick
don't bring me into your guys shit
text them yourself, pussy

alice 👎
oh
but they blocked me

nick
i wonder why

alice 👎
excuse me?
what's that supposed to mean??

nick
oh nothing

nick blocked alice 👎

"CHRIS!" matt shouts, slapping his brother. chris quickly slaps matt back ten times harder and matt backs down, continuing with what he was saying. "you called her a pussy!?"

"what?" chris responds with a careless shrug. "why are you so surprised? she is one so i called her one. i don't know what the big deal is."

"the big deal is that-"

"you told her that you and mae are dating!?" nick intervenes, his eyes wide and jaw hanging loose. at first, chris is confused with nick's reaction. then he realizes that he never properly explined to him what happened when he and mae went to pick up jeff.

he told matt, though. but honestly, he told matt everything while he was at coraline's house. he needed to constantly be texting someone to distract himself from coraline's annoying voice and even more annoying words.

"yeah, sorry. i thought i told you." chris replies, simply.

"you can't just say oh sorry!" nick scolds, mocking him by using a stupid-sounding voice. "this is kinda important!"

chris chuckles. "important to what?"

"important to my sanity, bitch!"

"whatever." chris says with a scoff, beginning to walk out of nick's room. "i'm going to cora's house. talking about mae so much makes me want to see her."

matt and nick are stunned at his words. nick scowls at him, "are you gonna explain or are you just leaving?"

"i'm just leaving."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓ
a/n:
i don't think you understand how DIFFICULT it is to write these author notes sometimes