• 53

『 LOYALTY 』{ social media , irl }

『 LOYALTY 』
{ social media , irl }

MAEVE.HART POSTED.

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew

liked by christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, and 78k others.

maeve.hart, my second favorite gift from my bday yesterday (the first is the shirt kent gave me)

tagged : ///

view all 5k comments

christophersturniolo, glad you like it
maeve.hart, ofc i do when my bf gave it to me
christophersturniolo, <3

user, WHAT

user, ARE CHRIS AND MAE DATING?3&/?(

user, idk why y'all are so surprised
user, fr they were flirting since the day the met

nicolassturniolo, matt owes me twenty bucks
matthew.sturniolo, that's not fair
nicolassturniolo, HOW?? we bet fair and square
christophersturniolo, why am i not surprised that you guys bet on this

user, he asked her out on her birthday 🤭

user, am i the only one who still misses her relationship with rian??
user, yes
user, yes
rian.steele, yes

matthew.sturniolo, wake up and break up
maeve.hart, don't be a hater just because you're still single

user, happy halloween everyone!

kent.hart, why are you still posting about your birthday on halloween?
maeve.hart, halloween doesn't start until the sun has set
nicolassturniolo, OH MY GOD SEE??? i've been trying to explain this to matt and chris for YEARS and they they i'm insane
matthew.sturniolo, because you ARE insane

"okay the sun has set, are you going to stop jabbering on about your birthday?" matt asks.

"no. now i'll just jabber about them both." mae answers honestly. "it's still my birthday weekend so you still need to be nice to me."

matt rolls his eyes and walks away. matt and mae's relationship is a confusing one. they argue nonstop, but they both know that (deep down) they care for one another.

"i'll grab the bags for trick-or-treating!" nick says, rushing away to start searching for bags.

"aren't we too old to be trick-or-treating?" chris asks.

"you can never be too old to have fun." nick tells him, still digging through drawers and closets. "if you don't want to trick-or-treat with us, you can stay home. we will go without you."

the four of them gather in the kitchen. mae spent the night at the triplet's house. she slept in chris' room and they ended up cuddling like a gross couple.

cora and lorelai stayed the night too — they slept in the guest room. they've been awkward ever since last night before the gifts. but they still agreed to sleep in the same room.

kent also stayed the night. he slept on the couch in the living room. when he woke up, he wouldn't stop complaining about how much his back hurt from the wonky cushions.

"i found the bags!" nick cheers, holding up seven easter baskets. one for each of them. "is everyone ready."

in unison, everyone agrees that they're ready to leave and they're ready to go trick-or-treating.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓ
a/n : i miss halloween season tbh :/